Culture

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Feb 2, 2021 at 4:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t figure it out, I don’t think the acquisition did much to help the culture. It seems so fake and forced

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This integrationists been terrible, and the company is bleeding celgene employees. Systems do not work, communication is an overall mess, the complete lack of interest from BMS staff in understanding the celgene processes (which are still in place). List goes on

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even before Celgene the culture (cult) was forced on you like an enema from the same people that have been here too long, and too institutionalized.

Fresh meat is not welcome at BMS - only drones

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you people actually think that the parent company, Bristol-Myers cares how well the integration actually goes at "unimportant" areas of overlap or low value? BMS only cares about what it deems as key synergy points.

They actually project out the % of "Celgene" cost with the % of human beings they expect to move on over X amount of time. They want it. They want things to not run they way the used to run for you kiddies. Get it?

This is 'welcome to my way, what I say, what I care about world". Who's your "social and business" daddy? Fly our flag, now!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS promotes a culture of mediocrity. Don’t go above and beyond as it will make some people look bad. Too many people have been there way too long and don’t know how to do things differently nor do they want to. Many fiefdoms that senior leaders want to protect even when they do not provide value.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to Jonestown, NJ. Please pass the delicious red fruit drink.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing keeping BMS alive for many decades are the research scientists that develop great drugs. The sales and marketing departments are largely filled with mediocre talent that has been there way too long. Sad. After 25+ years with this company, I’m retiring in 2021. Enough of their bs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The only thing keeping BMS alive for many decades are the research scientists that develop great drugs."

Which is exactly what makes a great pharmaceutical company. If not that, what do you think makes it? The sales rep? Come on. The biggest problem with BMS now is they need to continue to shake out the leftovers from Celgene and replace them with people who have a real command of the English language. It is embarrassing to see them speak at meetings and people can't understand what they are saying. After the meeting, people are IMing each other to find out what was actually said through those thick accents. There is being tolerate, but people need to do their job to communicate and Celgene has allowed this to slide for too many years they aren't even aware they have this problem.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The only thing keeping BMS alive for many decades are the research scientists that develop great drugs."

So do we really need the blobs of protoplasm in the BMS sales forces? Here is a group of 'has-beens' and 'never-was' that can barely hold any market share. A bunch of spoiled brats led by the worst commerical sales and marketing leaders in the industry.

And you want to get rid of the Celgene people? Dude, they already left with big checks compliments of BMS.

You are a mass of contradictions, and a tool to boot!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect from rodents?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love BMS

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or do you love that you literally do nothing but make up a few lies, submit a few fraudulent call reports, and get paid?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great drugs huh??? Let’s see...Pargluva...Metaglip...Vanlev....Vaniqua....Tequin...Onglyza...Kombiglyze....some real blockbusters there. Don’t forget Advance and the Engage selling system.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS scientists keeping things alive? If that was true why did BMS need to buy Celgene.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too love BMS. But then again I love being verbally abused and I enjoy being violated by a saguaro cactus.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who doesn't love welfare?

Ouch, that's a 113 year old saguaro Rita's using.