Curascript down the tubes...

Discussion in 'Express Scripts' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2011 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally got my bonus and now I can give my notice on Monday and get the hell out of this stress factory. I have been holding on the past couple of months just to get my money. Good bye and good ridance. I hope you all find something better

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I found this blog on Curascript and it looks like it is mostly about who works there. But let me tell you from a patient perspective. The company is awful and is doing a terrible job with patients. I am anticipating that Curascript will be named in a class-action suit at some point, probably along with Anthem who uses Curascript, because they fail to take care of patients which will eventually result is loss of someone's health/life. I plan to continue to document the problems and get the word out as best I know how. They have no consistent processes or procedures which result in delays in shipment of very important infusion drugs which can cause very serious problems for patients.
    I am a patient and I am worried about my health. Anthem will only use Curascipt and they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. I am looking for other patients that have or have had the same problems with these companies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever since ESI took over CuraScript completely, and by completely I mean clearing out management, it's been downhill. Now, I've been away for quite some time working for other companies but it was just starting to become a mess when I left. I still speak to a lot of the old guard, most have either started their own companies or are higher ups in new ones these days. Most all agree that ESI has ran CuraScript into the ground by pissing off the drug manufacturers through their bullying via the forumulary list (among many, many other things) which then ended up causing the manufactures to take it out on CuraScript.

I'm still under the belief that a PBM should NEVER own a Specialty Pharmacy. It's not good for the patient at best and abusive and illegal at worst. I mean hell, blocking NABP numbers? Calling pharmacies acting like the patient to transfer prescriptions? Deliberate fudging of data feeds? Hell myself, among others, played a part in these sad maneuvers years ago just to keep our jobs once the oldies were cleared out and It's still going on, nobody cares. If it generates a profit and if the fine can easily be paid without much loss to the bottom line, it's just another cost of doing business.

Buy a drug rep a beer, ask them about CuraScript and the stories you'll hear will make you shake your head. Anyone remember how CuraScript stole Synagis from Caremark? Yea, I'm glad I'm no longer there. I still know a few, many of which are trying to get out.

Why do they stick with CuraScript? Security, while you might be fired at anytime, the company itself isn't going to be gone anytime soon. Sure, it might just be a 'brand' now, but ESI is huge. If you can keep your head down low enough then you just might survive the round of firings.

Now if you are a grunt, you'll be untouched but I suppose this goes for just about any corporate environment.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very dissapointed in the quality of service that Curascript has done.My son was with Caremark for 3 years and great service ,we get switched to Curascirpt nothing but downhill.My son has been out of his specicilty meds for more than a week and all they want to give is the runaround.I would not recomemed this pharmacy to anyone who needs specilty medication.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree totally

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst company ever

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a patient that is forced to used Curascript by my health insurance company, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia, and I have to say that Curascript has to be the worst company that I have ever come across. I used to be able to go to my local pharmacy and get my prescription filled within a few hours, but now I have to wait more than a week to get my medication. The cost of my medication is no cheaper with this mail order company than it is with my local pharmacy, so I would have to assume that BCBSGA is getting a huge discount from Curascript because I am certainly not seeing any advantage of using this company. Also it takes about 20-30 minutes to reach a real person because they would much rather you use their phone computer system to do all your business with them to save them money. And God forbid that there is a problem with your bill (which there usually is) because they will not release your medication to be sent to you until they have your money. I have read several posts online about other people with way worse health problems than I have that desperately need their medication where Curascript has messed up their order and they did not get the medication that they need on time. I have a feeling that one of these days, someone is actually going to die because of this horrible company and Curascript and their health insurance company are going to get with a major lawsuit or even a class action law suit from patients that have been harmed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why in the f would a patient be on this website. Nice try douche. Must be another jealous competitor that will be out of business soon becasue Curascript/Accredo will have all the business.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, just found this thread but it is still accurate. This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. I thought my site was the only one with all the forced OT and who were going on a firing spree keeping all the idiots and getting rid of the good workers. Any chance any of you are/were pharmacy techs at the New Castle fulfillment site? The management doesn't care about quality, just quantity and constantly pushes out more work than we can handle. They force people to work Friday and Sunday just to get work done for Monday because it is 3 days worth of orders scheduled for one day. The only people who could honestly enjoy working there are one of the new idiots they've hired or someone getting unfairly paid more than everyone else because they kissed ass or bribed their way into a raise. I loved my job when I first started too, until I saw and experienced all of the corruption and ignorance.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After a very annoying couple of days trying to deal with Curascript I came across this thread. I am a patient but this thread was hilarious and exactly what I thought the company would be on the inside. I hope that all of the good caring employees either rub off on management and make change happen or get a better paying job at a better company. Since I told the man I spoke with on the phone that I would let EVERYONE know what I had to deal with (and still am) I am posting here to back up your complaints that Curascript is a TERRIBLE company and they do not care about the patients who's lives they hold in their hands. Thank you and good day.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im still working a Curascript and I still love it. Still getting raises and still being treated well. Please leave the company if you do not like it. Its you people who are creating bad experiences for these so called patients posting on this website. Still finding it hard to believe that patients would be posting on this site.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far down the tubes they changed the name to Accredo. hahhahaha. PAPA George didn't even like Curascript obviously since he rebranded it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most pathetic company ever. Got to find a new job. They were even named the 2nd worst company to work for. Got to get out of here.

15. william p

william p Guest

Please one week and Curascript can not get my order right my doctor swears he has sent my refill in 3 times they use to be good now they are horrible 30 min waits and I need my meds I am sick!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I passed by Orlando facility and saw you are all Accredo now. Must suck to buy someone and then be named after them. hahahah

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have had to use curascript due to insurance. I was put on Humira Aug 2013. I didn't get my first medication until after spending 16 hours on the phone. Finally my medicine was shipped 9/27/13 and... SENT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS! They had to check the recorded phone calls to make sure I didn't give them the wrong address before they would reship. Really? They assume that I completely misspelled my address repeatedly? October refill was 8 hours on the phone... November refill was 2 hours... December refill 1.5 hours. This would be laughable if I wasn't so damn desperate. I hate them. I got all excited when I got an autobot call that I would be switched to Accreedo... only to find out they are the same company, just a bait and switch. I swear, getting a medication refill from them has gotten so stressful, I think it is causing flare ups.

Down the tubes... Good, Lord! Somebody hurry up and flush!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I am a patient, not a douche. In fact, I don't use douche... bad for the flora "down town." And... I am on this site because I am fed up with Curascript, and I am trying to find someone who gives a rat's butt about the patient who can help me. THere is always SOMEBODY, even in the worst crapholes, that still cares and will help... you just have to find them. How do I know this? I work for the government in Human Services. I know the game. Nuff said. ANyway, if that's you, the person who still gives a f, let me know in a repost. If not, well... you know.