Curious

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2013 at 8:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the people posting here ex employees of Aurora or current? Seems to be alot of interest in AD..Seems like people are counting them out for dead...if i look at these boards it looks as if people have been doing that for over 2 years already..Now it looks as after trimming some fat they are doing much better...And I heard of a partnership in the works..SOme labs are flourishing ...Alot of hiring is happening for a company that is going belly up..SO ppl on here say..It also seems as if most info posted on these boards is hot air and a waste of time to read..If we are going to post here ...lets post good info..the people that come to these boards deserve that much...if not you should spend your time in the want ads..it will benefit you much more

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would you be? How would you know they are doing much better now? Restructuring is still ongoing. Agree many of posters are disgruntled sales people. Wish Aurora all the best.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be Anonymous genius..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company will continue to suffer until they let Mike Null go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a current employee I agree Mike Null has destroyed the salesforce and Aurora. All employees are sitting ducks for the next wave of layoffs. Thanks Mike!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on the previous posts I should tell the head hunter who called yesterday not interested? I was planning on asking about the culture and monthly new business quotas, as I am currently in the device industry. Thoughts?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away! We are all trying to get out. They are going through lots of changes, some good, some bad. The damage has already been done. Upper management is awful so it's never getting better.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say do not turn jobs away in this market...if your offered a position..take it! and go from there..you cant take the ramblings of angry x employee internet propaganda artist and run with it. especially if its your potential earning at stake and you have no clue who is posting here and if their facts are even legit..youll make more money working for the company than you would saying no to the job sitting on your couch waiting for the next "good" offer

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very sensible advice, which is rare in these anonymous boards.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good advice if you haven't had any other solid offers. I can speak the truth about Aurora as I am a current employee who has seen the waves of layoffs. I also can say they hold sale commissions if they cant pay the bills. Its a good temporary position as I am going to leave when the right opportunity comes around.Dont sit home but also dont expect much.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away. They pay whatever they feel like in commissions; no respect at all for the sales force. They just fart out a dollar amount and tell you to take it or leave it, relying much more on stick than carrot to produce more sales. Every sales person knows the numbers don't add up, we all just decide to stay or leave based on our personal situations.

On the positive side, no one calls on nights or weekends, and vacations are actually encouraged. We also have a relatively free hand on T and E...if an expense is legal and makes biz sense, you won't face any trouble.

Also, I know others disagree, but I do find SMT to be extremely ethical in dealing with clients and the law. I just wish they were as above board with the employees!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow didnt realize so much was going on, thanks everyone for the insight.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is SMT?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run dont walk this company wont pay you. Im surprised our paychecks havent bounced. They cut commissions to zero some months.So if you like not getting paid then welcome.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Commission plan? you have been asked to leave....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol thats a good one, commission plan, whats that? Not at Aurora its a small payout which is not accurate. Im praying I get out soon.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Mike Null still at Aurora? Is it true they let him go?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MN is still there.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is, *sigh*

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can this company go through 3 different CEO's and the VP of sales Keeps his job? Its unheard of. This would not happen at a publicly held company.