Curious

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 18, 2020 at 8:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

curious how others feel about the “no pressure” pressure going on being sent into the field

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:rolleyes:Not sure how they expect us to get into what isn’t open
    Memos out all over the country that any rep attempting entry will be permanently expelled but we should go try? Pretty much waiting until someone tests positive and the lawsuits start

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MTPA, putting employees and patients first, not

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MT losing out with a pandemic :p I go “out” and apply where my friends went to work

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the getting is GOOD these days. So happy so many good people have left!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m on my way!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m curious if this place will kill me or if COVID will be my death

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m curious if this job or Covid is going to kill me

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:rolleyes:
    I hear today my nurses are mandated to see patients live. So MTPA does not put patients first. They don’t care about my business. They don’t care about those contractors or their families. I offered to compensate mine to stay home :rolleyes:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they aren’t MTPA employees. is VMS Bio marketing making them?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^ this is despicable. shame on anyone involved

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With compliance and legal normally so far overreaching, why are they suddenly silent?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably because people have finally learned not to do dumb shit. Like stealing, lying or making sexist comments! These are things that haven’t been tolerated here and it’s refreshing to see that an employer is holding their people to a high standard. Don’t do dumb shit and you won’t have compliance or legal doing an investigation into things. Not that difficult bro.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be clear no nurses are being mandated to see patients. Since this pandemic started we only have had a couple of live interactions. We are 98 percent virtual. Stop spreading lies!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if it is truth you seek, call a CE. you might be able to find one that isn’t too afraid to talk

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you don’t work here. What you describe is most of HQ and some RDs and they’re here fully backed by compliance and legal. Thanks for stopping by

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ask about protective gear issued. see if contacted by occupational safety or employee relations firm yet

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact checked. You are mistaken.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact Checked, You’re a lonely floor moppin jackass!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you must be working comfortably from home far from JC. You don’t have to worry about PEOPLE because you focus on money. No concern about ALS patients or their loved ones. Send NASs and MPAs to offices hoping to get someone to profit from an awful disease. Send nurses to homes and clinics no matter the cost to lives of anyone involved. If you cooperate, you are complicit.