Current and Future Openings, Culture at ARIAD

Discussion in 'ARIAD' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is that:
    Greg Hoenig wasn't available! Only reason BC was hired! Both are dinosaurs!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the msl(s) for our team are productive and "get it", even the one who is an Amgen reject is good. I dont know anything about the msl from BCs area. My manager is helpful- he wants to ride with us a little too much, but when he is not with a rep, the average rep works maybe 20 hours a week. Even better on my team, there are 2 "special reps" who bark to get put on FABs and go to meetings. Thank goodness for the a%# kissers, that is less work for the rest of the team. We make close to 150K a year, our ICP is national - so we all win - mid year we were close to 100K - why would would anyone quit? at least stay until the national goal is changed. I think the reps who left are crazy and should have just role played to a tune of 300K this year!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point, Barb is the odd ball on the Cave-Man team, BUT Q checked a box hiring a woman.....an old woman so he checked two boxes. They still need to check an african american box - Q getting busy. Here is my crystal ball prediction, they I need to get to work....... Q will figure out a way to promote himself (as he did for his girlfriend- PB who is crazy by the way) David, who has spent endless nights kissing Qs a#@ will get promoted and next up will be Jason, so Jason start applying the chapstick now, Davids a#@ doesnt appear quite as plump as Q's. And then they can hire another MGM rep. And they all went to pharma-heaven in a little MGM boat". Who cares, I make lots of money and work very little Enjoy your incest party I am just here to collect a paycheck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dream on "grasshopper"! When Harv says they will re-evaluate Ariad's financing, that means a reduction of headcounts! If you don't know what that means: Your expensive A$$ will be gone soon!