Current Pay Plans

Discussion in 'Henry Schein Dental' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2012 at 12:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on.
    After 18 mos (1.3 million) but I was not given mileage, or ANY expense reimbursement. I figured the #'s and that first couple of years for every dollar I was paid .55 cents went right back to paying for my work expenses. I was given a beaten down, robbed and pilfered remnant of a territory to start. Less than 250K annually. I watched while the politics played out and the power the branch managers had corrupted them absolutely. A 3 million territory given to his "on the side" girlfriend. It was insanity in management. Fortunately for me, a relative died and I no longer needed to work. More than a dozen years invested and nothing changed the entire time. For myself, it was an easy decision. Customers all went to my competitors which I found odd that more had not stayed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you ! I'm glad it worked out. I did it different by buying rental real estate, living frugal (but not cheap) paying the units and my home (in a very expensive area) off and carrying no debt. At 54, after 30 years in dental, I said 'Good bye and Fuck You' - how do you like that ? Happiness is a positive cash flow and Low Overhead. John Galt would blush.

What you described is typical dental, where everyone knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. Everyone expects something-for-nothing. Retail always sucked, but I didn't realize it was this bad. That's no way to make a living. A garbage truck driver makes $ 70k plus where I live with no expenses and I would rather pick up garbage than talk to dentists or their idiot staffs. Get dressed tomorrow and look in the mirror knowing the guy throwing garbage makes a lot more money net than you do and he has great benefits too.

You clowns currently starving in dental better realize you are doomed to a life of minimum wages and get off your asses and find Real sales Work that pays. I need you ding-a-lings to continue paying my rents so I can continue in semi-retirement.