Current Temperature...

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 14, 2016 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it just me, or did everything just take a horrible turn? (not talking to the 4 ppl that are doing ok)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a few "red flags" to address,,
    I'll start us off:
    1) NSD has an irritable-alcoholic-meltdown on nat'l conf call, THEN hangs up on everyone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2) 50% of the sf is on a perf plan?!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what is going on here used to be here but moved on. What TD lost it on a call and GV puts people on plans. Does not sound like them?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need a sales pitch to patients now seeing as though we only get credit for scripts that are picked up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

current temp? I like my eggs over easy. Any sales feps dressing up as the Easter bunny next week?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company sold. These morons are losing their jobs and they are taking it out on the sales force. Same morons from Intendis. Killed the goose who laid the golden egg. No pun Intendis. No pun their either.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company sold. Those morons have no clue how to sell. They rode the coat tails for years now. That's why they are taking it out on the sales force. Same morons that lead Intendis. The same morons who killed the goose who laid the golden egg. No pun intendis. No pun intended their either.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously though.... How is the sales force only getting paid off of FILLED scripts? They have no influence over patients. They influence doc's-doc's write- that's all they have control over. Something doesn't smell right....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they don't need prenatal sales people anymore. They are moving on to bigger and better things. See y'all later . 6 months and adios. PIP means bye bye.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the Neuro side?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New COO? What is going on?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no bueno.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone on the Neuro Side on PIP's yet? Managed Care is getting to be tough out there

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not that I've heard but the bigger question is...Has anyone heard of a percentage cap that they can raise our quarterly goals each quarter?? Will it even be possible to make as much as some did previously if they blow it out? OR will their quota just be doubled?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh? Percentage cap? Look for another job. Intendis dummies running sales show. Dummies demoted. These guys can't sale. No clue. Road coatails for years now. Dead men walking. Bigger better things coming but TD and GV ain't the way brotha!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your spelling and grammar frighten me.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad TD is up at 3 am. I am taking this summer off. PIP PIP.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

current temperature??!

Well, lets see,
    there's turnover issues-people are leaving left and right,
    salaries are weak,
    this company is terribly cheap-seriously, its embarrassing,
    goals are adjusted QUARTERLY,
    300% growth from q1 to q2, (q2 to q3?? another 200-300-400%),
    favoritism and nepotism running rampant-(so-daddy knows an exec,Boom-your a trainer!),
    management is getting hammered,
    reps are getting hammered,

temperature...
    I'd say it's about 0 degrees fahrenheit