Currently interviewing

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2016 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still writing off OON claims? wow, this can't last much longer.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OON?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we write EVERYTHING off

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow.....so how do they make a profit? is this 100% legal? how does this reflect with the government?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where did Baby D run off to? Hmmm. Putting my thinking cap on. Me thinks he must be doing something very very important. Maybe when he returns he'll share another fantastic story of an incredible journey he took with his former golf pro buddy. I do hope it'll involve lots of commission, high base, flying in private jets ( whooosh ! ) golf clubs, fast sports cars, soup lines, etc.... Those are my favorite.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nah....little d-boy is out combing thru the playgrounds looking for a date. or maybe he spends his time staring at a tall building fantasizing he works there polishing golf clubs....or maybe something else.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, great. I have an interview with this outfit. I saw the responses on here. Even if only 5% are true sounds like a nightmare. Can anyone give me the dilly on this. Was told my base would be 65k, unlimited comm potential, company car, 401k w/ company 15%, great work environment, everyone seems to be quite successful and the product is always in demand; so easy sell. Feedback.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you believe them. Their successful reps have all moved on. Easy sell? How is that possible when they are not a preferred lab? They might be a participating lab but they will never be a preferred lab. Big difference and don’t let the tell you otherwise. They have lost more accounts than they have brought on. Sinking ship. And of course there’s always VT to deal with. Crazy person with zero ethics. They hire 3 people for one territory because they know they will fire two of them in the first 30-60 days. And just look at the maturity level of some of these post. You really want to work with a bunch of inexperienced sophomoric immature children? That last description also includes their current management.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Large Marge!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great overview for a person that is solely kept for being over weight and upper management doesn’t want to fire in fear of a lawsuit

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?? you sniveling little snot-nosed pimply faced skinny little baby D. you're racist against weight-challenged people. go on. go make your 60k base and the sky is the limit commissions. at the end of the day.....you're still just an insecure lost little baby D.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am willing to give my feedback:
    They require a one year non-compete - that could become an issue in your future.
    They require a sales script - which means you HAVE to say EXACTLY what they tell you to say all day long. That is very low level selling.
    You do not receive the car until you have been here 90 days. Just be aware of that.
    You sell be selling head to head against LabCorp and Quest.
    It is a dog eat dog position.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree, patients get huge bills, even when we ARE in network. Zero support and "uncapped commissions" is a joke. most won't see a commission check because you are fired in 2 months.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OON= out of network (insurances)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost all of the sales policies come down to one person.....VT. She has no idea what she is doing; which is evident from how the place is run and the hostile toxic environment she has fostered. She is a little emotionally immature child. Tells you nice things then when you're not looking she'll pull out the long knives. She encourages gossiping behind people's backs. She employs childish tactics thinking she'll accomplish something. Absolutely incredible. A friend told me they offered 50k for a base about 14 years ago. What do they offer now? Everything you said is true above.