1. GSK allies with Innovax for COVID-19 vaccine R&D project— Zentalis Pharma raises $165M in IPO — Drug discovery in the age of coronavirus — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Currently interviewing

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2016 at 4:12 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oohhhhh.........tiny little baby d. that makes all the hairs on my arms and shoulders stand up when you say that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

baby d must be spending his time standing in the unemployment and soup lines. so sad.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MDL IS THE UNEMPLOYMENT AND SOUP LINE OF THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY. What a pathetic joke! Thank goodness MDL is around to bring levity to a stressful environment.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say VT has tried really really hard to make lives as miserable as possible and has tried ruin people's careers. Dare I say...............IMMATURE

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wherefore art thou little tiny baby d? Zooming off into the pink horizon with a new boyfriend trying to save the world? Exactly, how high up do you wear your skirts these days? Have you made any new friends in the soup line? Do you stand around wearing your propeller hats using hand gestures talking about how you saved the world with your super secret marble shooter friend? You do realize medical technology these days can help you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sincerely hope everyone who interviews with this company ask very good questions. Why is this position open. How many reps have has this territory had. Be specific about pay, company car AND commission. Ask WHY does CP have so many negative reviews. After they answer this ask them why Glassdoor has negative reviews. When they offer you the job ask them if you can reach out to and talk to one of the other reps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been making money large marge! Glad you’re keeping the thread alive for over a year without me here you loser. Lol what a joke

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL making below the poverty line is not the definition of making money. Glad you could come back proving my point.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again you’re still here making your 50k. Enjoy the soup line come Thanksgiving.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baby D....I'm not making 50k. You would wet your training pants if I told you how much I make.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well wet yourself at 210 biatch. Night night

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$210k ? LOL Makes all the hairs on my back and legs stand up. F$#$%^& putz. Still living in your parents basement pretending to be a gamer. What exactly do you sell? Afraid to tell everyone?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

During the interview process, MDL promises the moon and acts like it is the best thing since sliced bread. Once hired, you then figure that you have to pay the insurance while traveling for them and the job is nothing like you were told! You are there for a quick sale and no relationship. This company makes used car salespeople look like the definition of integrity. The managers I know have been there for years because all they do is hire for all the open jobs they have. Ask these so-called managers about their careers. Most of them have made coffee at Starbuck’s at that is it. It is evident when you attend your so-called training. I know that it’s a paycheck but if at all possible, wait for a reputable company and not this fly-by-night bunch!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please!! The entire company isn’t worth $210K! That’s why this disaster is private. You pay to work here!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL.......who is this child? Sounds like my little niece who is 8 years old.....except she's more mature.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is that it's a young little boy who longs to be respected on several levels and is at conflict with what he wants out of life and what is reality. If he went to college probably belonged to a frat. Got drunk most nights. Cheated on tests. Had a difficult time finding a "date". Today, most likely still living with his parents and making a low salary or paycheck.. He believes he's more important. So, he imagines he's friends with a rich professional athlete. He thinks to himself he makes a lot of money. So sad.........Baby D. Maybe someday.........you'll find yourself a job where you'll make at least minimum wage.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can someone explain each one of these below. I'm interviewing and would to know more. Also, what questions should I be asking?

Competitive Salary & Commission Plan....how much is the salary range?
    Company Car.....what kind of car and do they pay the insurance for company car?
    Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance........is this provided by company or how much do I have to pay each month?
    Short and Long Term Disability.......?
    Life Insurance.........?
    Dependent Care Flex Spending Account..........?
    Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
    Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
    401(k) Plan.......does company match or 50% or 25%?
    Paid Vacation & Holiday........how many PTO days per year?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're seriously considering interviewing with this shady outfit then you are seriously retarded. Pass it up. Move on. You'll be saving yourself a big headache later. No other company has this high of turn over or negativity from its employees. Sure. No company is perfect, BUT......that statement takes on a whole nother level with this place. Run fast......run hard.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baby D........when you get some money and pay your internet bill answer my questions. What exactly do you sell? Territory? How's your commission structured?