Currently interviewing..

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2017 at 3:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR and my potential hiring manager never seem to be on the same page. Is this a good company to work for? It seems every company on this website gets trashed so it is tough to tell based on this message board.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great culture and leadership. Both products are easy to promote. It is the first time in my career I have felt comfortable. No pressure at all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it at Avanir! Great place to work if you are entrepreneurial, want a solo territory and want to be left alone to work it as you see fit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol ya, right

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't' walk, run...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First impressions might seem great, but then you see the leadership disfunction and bad HR dept. run away, not worth it

7. Arnie Johnson

Arnie Johnson New Member

Your making a decision based off of cafe pharma!!? Really. Okay here you go. The turn over rate is close to 47% year to date, the entire upper management is gone in the last 14 months and more are about to go.The HR department does not know whats it doing in the slightest. At training I watched three so called trainers argue among themselves for a week and I lost a week of my life. The company will also alter your bonus so they dont have to pay you. For example your bonus will be 80% Nuedexta and 20% Onzetra based. Now some people are being swithced to 20% Nuedexta and 80% Onzetra. Why? Either to force you out or not pay you. I have seen this happen to more, more people. So my instructions to you are simple, first impressions are usually correct and based on all this information and your starving in the street, stay away.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This reply is spot on !!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But aren't most reps making 10k
    per quarter in bonus ?
    And didn't they just have a 6k
    spiff ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it's not true most reps are making $10,000 per quarter
    That's the targeted bonus

And yes there is a spiff currently going on

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here are some facts about in LTC 17 reps over 100% to goal (highest 114%) next 34 reps are between 90-100% to goal and next 34 reps below 90%. They don't pay under 90%. That's close to 40% of your sale force coming home with no dollars. Keep in mind you could be a high volume territory bringing a lot of cash into the company. You make minimum money between 90-100% to goal. (No where close to 10K) then we have the lucky 17 who are above 100%. But to hit 10K you need 125% growth. quarter over quarter.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the NAM side only 44 reps out
    Of 220 reps will make any bonus money
    on Onzetra for Q1. That makes 176
    reps that will make not one penny on
    Onzetra. And there are 90 reps out of
    The 220 who have less than 20 Onzetra scripts total for the 1st quarter.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez. Really. That drug is a dog....unless people promote it OFF LABEL.......oh, they did and might in more subtle ways still do. But the pathetic script totals tell the story.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all heard about that training - what a joke. The HR disfunctional team is a very big problem here. They are very argumentative and difficult to work with. It is really hard to work here when HR is looking at ways to politicize and get one up on everyone all the time. They don't care about people or the company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Actually that way from interview process onward. Extremely self centered from my interactions. A shame. Their not Human ... resource. Their self promoted brands.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good ole Beth and Kelly.