Currently Interviewing

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2017 at 11:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all have our laces tightened and are frantically looking for something else. OI you have lost the respect of the people who earn you your profits. Ever heard of “don’t bite the hand that feeds you?”

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its like career suicide working for this place. Miss goal and you are put on a plan. Brilliant move on the companies part.

This place needs new leadership ASAP.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a joke and will be start to feel some pressure come Jan. Heard we are looking to buy another company, which if you haven’t noticed the current one is pretty pissed with the blank checks we wrote them and cannot cash them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a joke is an understatement. This place has changed so much this past year. It’s hard to think of encouraging anyone to take a job here. CRM hasn’t work since August, goals are unrealistic and unsustainable but the company doesn’t care about you only the money coming in. Think long and hard before accepting a position.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a joke is an understatement. This place has changed so much this past year. It’s hard to think of encouraging anyone to take a job here. CRM hasn’t work since August, goals are unrealistic and unsustainable but the company doesn’t care about you only the money coming in. Think long and hard before accepting a position.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think CRM “not working” is real. I think the company is just shady enough to end the transparency that CRM was so that they can better manipulate their reps. This company is one of the worst. And none of us trust anyone “rowing the boat”

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unless you have no where else to go, even then this company is a maybe. Sales managers, BRMs etc who have never sold in a bundled environment but they are telling you what to do? Place is a joke, they have no clue and you will be miserable. Remember , they won't pay you commission while you are "developing" a territory.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right on many points here. I would however caution even the disparate taking this job. Flipping burgers would be more meaningful than to work for this miserable company. It will take any love or passion you have for selling and smash it into dust.

F’OI

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run. And I mean freakin run far and fast. Miserable place.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then, why are there no vacancy. People love it here and they stay.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

plenty of openings and more to come.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha. No openings??? Some recruiter much be spinning you some magic. There are vacancies everywhere. Not to mention filling positions before the current rep has even left the territory. The training department is the only busy department in this company. Turn and burn is their motto!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you want to be micromanaged to death with weekly forecasts and added pressure to sell our amnions or get put on a plan. Even if they haven’t been approved thru value analysis.
    Then this is the place for you.

Work life balance does not exist nor do they care.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run far and fast away from this toxic place. Don’t be fooled by what a Recruiter or RSM tells you. It is all BS.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So long as Floodgate has anything to do with the company, I wouldn't go near it with a 10 ft pole. The FG people have to stop lying to candidates. I'm tired of having to unspin the BS piled on by floodgate. We lay down with dogs, we get up with fleas.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to agree. What kind of payoffs must be going on? These FG recruiters to promise the world then ask me to continue the lie until the candidate hangs around long enough for them to get their payout. Time to be rid of them.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A FG rep sent me the internal talking points for the job Agency fee is $12k Her commish is $6500

No wonder they keep calling me

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Met one of our new directors. Apparently pitched by FG. EXCEPT, I know this guys past history. He was fired as a manager from a competitor for never leaving the comfort of his living room and managing from behind a TV tray. Why are we listening to these FG liars. Stop rehiring failed retreads pitched by snake oil FG.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

run like the wind from this place. Toxic, super stressful and a culture that has zero care for the ones that bring in the cash to keep this shithole a float.
    Managers who will not help the reps when needed only those close to home. No wonder we have so many openings and morale sucks.