Cuts are coming

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Aug 9, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You as an employee are absolutely entitled to join one of the already existing class action stockholders suits against mnk. But claim would mot include stock u were given via rsu or older options. It would apply to stock purchased via employee stock purchase plan.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please please don’t rely on a severance..... bankrupt means NO MONEY. GET OUT NOW!

You have been warned

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is how that will go down. Company will “offer” you a severance for which you have to sign an agreement saying you relinquish right to collect any future claims via EEOC etc. Then after you have signed and its time for them to pay you, you won’t see a penny because they will have any assets frozen to protect any assets left in event they are found liable for opiod abuse. Trust me, the severance agreement wont be worth paper it is written on. The only thing you may get in reality are healthcare benefits paid for a couple months. Of course, by law you can keep insurance for 18 mths under Cobra but cost for one will be ~$600/mth. You will get unemployment in your state (max $1400/mth) for 14 weeks. Now u know!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a dingle-berry, an idiot and a spaz....all rolled into one you panicky little bitch...have some dignity

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Looks like someone called “the game” and you can’t take it! Glad someone is trying to help us out. Really struck your nerve, HO! Interesting you think is a female, says much about you!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acute Care spot in the Southeast

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nope...bitch reference was meant for a dude

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MT has an announcement to make at 2 PM Eastern. It’s a business update for Generics. Is this when the big axe falls? Or is this when he announces the spin is dead?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The spin isn’t dead, but it’s now a zombie. MH is gone, along with some other execs. SpecGX is back to being a subsidiary of MNK, but will still operate as a separate business. The split will happen “some day,” probably as soon as I open up a surf shop in Antarctica. MT sounded like he had smoked a pack of Pall Malls before the call.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

M. Harbaugh gone? If true so who else from the leadership team gone? Did not hear this... If true, why is it that we as employees hear news from those outside the organization before leaders here communicate them to current employees? This has been going on for years. We all hear news from those outside the organization before we hear important news from our "leaders"? They are only concerned with stock price (it is important don't get me wrong), but the moral is at an all time low and they have failed us at every turn.

I am pretty sure they will kill most of the pipeline projects. When that happens folks then you best head for the doors because the cuts are going to be coming in hard and fast my friends. God help us!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

people who post on cp are mostly employees that still work at company..doh

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH leaving is none of your darn business. Personnel moves should remain confidential.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My husband works for the company that was spinning off and was let go this morning. Leadership team was gone Friday afternoon. About 25 at this point, more to come after quarter end.
    He was given a severance if he signs the agreement but given the threats of bankruptcy he will sign.
    It is pretty decent considering he just started in May as part of the new spin off group in MO.

Good luck everyone!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you HR??? Legal??? or MH himself??? Sorry but he is an executive for a public organization is our business! If I did not work for MNK it would apply but I do and again he is an public figure for a public organization. MNK is terrible with communicating such news so it comes to no surprise that I hear this news from those outside MY COMPANY when it is the responsibility of the organization to communicate our "leader" leaving us. How about you work on fixing internal issues we are dealing with than coming on here posting. No wonder we are going down the drain because you are focusing on the wrong thing. Rather spin or protect public image is not a best way to spend your time.

Now answer this, are there more cuts coming? Hopefully not before the holidays.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harbaugh gone. Others too. Read the email

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mh is gone??? Lmao. He’s still here and raped this place clean. I mean firing him now is a joke. It should happen but the guy should have been gone years ago. Worst CEO ever. Hands down. A documentary will be done on the games he played

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YEP! A little too late for MH, guy should have been let go years ago. But don't worry folks he has his golden parachute. Many of us who are still here won't be treated so well. He would never need to work again. He was an arrogant prick who only cared for himself. People in finance feared and hated him. The damage is done, hopefully we can begin a new but we have so far to go until we reach the bottom. MNK has so much potential and now we are lucky to resume normal business because of these lawsuits and rightfully so. Chapter 11 will not be pretty and I wish everyone out there the best of luck. No one is safe, however MT, HO and the rest needs to go. MT makes too much money compared to other Pharma CEOs. Brace yourselves, they are not done by a long shot.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell that to the SEC, dumbass. There’s an 8-K filing about MH’s departure that’s publicly available.