Cuts are coming

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Aug 9, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just one phase of cuts. Next up will be the former HQ in Hazelwood, MO. They will cut people in MO and NJ who were hired for the creation of Sonorant, but since they want to move out of the former HQ, I know where more of those cuts will go. Expect the Hazelwood building to be sold soon, possibly as part of a Chapter 11 restructure.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...do not forget Staines in the UK...that expensive operation is a corporate tax haven with high rents...there are EC members and staff and ancillary EU sales and marketing that do not need to be there. They can move all of that to Ireland and still retain most of he tax benefit. Buh bye... Also, why would anyone keep anything around that has anything to do with that fictional pipeline? It will never materialize and is burning a hole in cash flow...all those useful idiots they hired in that so called new prod planning team need to go. See ya! Not to mention SR worthless S&T team...remind me what products have been launched in the last 5 years? Crickets ….

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got his MBA from university of phoenix......think that says it all!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any idea number of cuts coming. One wave or two? What month will we be notified if let go. MT seemed to say cuts announced by end of year and cuts would be under 30% of company during the town hall but more details would be nice

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t MT also say “don’t worry” about these cuts?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, but he was relating that message to the board and Hugh for their high level of arrogance and blind stupidity.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will be last to exit the Medicare gravy train, leaving with multiple millions, unscathed. No fines paid until they get their cut and then file bankruptcy. The rest of you who don’t have enough to retire, good luck selling yourself as “reputable” in your next job interview...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

guys. Remember Mt has to pay for college for his spoiled little boy. He told us at a town hall “how am I going to pay for this”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I predict the Hazelwood office will go soon. Sell the land, sell the buildings, move 10% of the people to Bedminster or Madison, and “retire” the rest.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez you think genius? No one even thinks about that dump

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell the land??? It’s a nuclear toxic waste dump! Haven’t you seen Atomic Homefront documentary?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The safe side of the fence is another documentary about the nuclear toxic dump. Mallinckrodt is rich in history and not for the right reasons.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is bad about the land the Hazelwood office sits on. The Mallinckrodt nuclear waste site is on the boundary of the airport, and the disposed waste sits in a leaking landfill in Bridgeton, but at least the land by I-270 is okay to sell!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice commentary Joe in finance- they should think about the axe for your useless self as well

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mnk will no longer be in business in 6 months... wrap your mind around it. Fined out of existence. Get out now while you are employed.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the irony is Hugh “the stupid” gets to make decisions on who to keep. I mean him and mark have single handily crushed this company. God bless the rep tht called out leadership at the sales meeting. She was right Hugh. You have no business running anything. I hope you end up a bitchhh in jail

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here we are. Before years end. The Phoenix is here

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No shit, Sherlock! You peeps are unreal! Did you ever think this sham would last forever? Smart peep got in, made money, got out before company sank to the tactics now used. Total cry babies.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hugh keeps anyone with any connection to Sanofi.
    Well that tells you all you need to know- if have not gotten out yet, you are useless

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuts are coming and the "truth will hurt". No doubt about it. Wait for the email this coming week and read between the lines. No good.... start counting off by 2s !