Cuts are coming

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Aug 9, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

definitely happening before year end

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the size of the cuts will be announced by nov. 5.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Men and Women of Malinkrodt: We must stay POSITIVE and work are way out of our challenges. When is the last time you woke up early to see the sunrise? Get up and put in the work hours to change our sales trajectory!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We must work our way out of our challenges????? I would say the challenges were set up by upper management - its all on them. It appears that they have all of their parachutes ready, maybe its time for them to bail out.............

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well I would call them “fuk ups”. Upper management is too kind. Literally the dumbest management I have seen. They drove the stock into the ground. That is their doing. As far as them setting up their parachute, all company execs donor. The little guy gets fuked. If you don’t like that go start your own thing or just except it for what it is and protect “you” like they protect “them”. This is a nasty group of people that ran MNK. Very dirty, heartless and full of shti. That actually isn’t at every company. There are great leaders in our industry. Not one of them is here. Worst ever. Good luck to everyone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok John Boy

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working longer hours is futile. More cases in means more vials go out unpaid.

Senior management need to be removed for utter incompetence.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and now... the end is near... and so we face the final curtain....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As well you must know the end is near when the hacks that call themselves marketers are getting promotions- that is textbook so they can get the next promotion at their next job- LMFAO-
    Bye Bye to all of them

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where can we view the severance packages? I was told they were the same that were offered before.

Where are the cuts going to be made at on November 5?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to the intranet and search severance it will pop up- with latest version
    Enlightening

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i sell Acthar and I’m good at it. I don’t let these rumors or complainers get to me., If you make yourself valuable, there’s no need to worry about being cut. It’s all about positive thoughts and good results

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the ostrich with his head in the sand.
    Don't bitch when they deem you redundant- you will be shown the door just like others.
    When they don't need you, well they wont need you

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i’ll be here long after you are canned. I believe in my product and my company and I will always defend it!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah right
    we will see about that shit face

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow this persons sense of denial is only exceeded by their stupidity.
    Actually isn't their quote a bit reminiscent of what some individuals said at the end of World War II?
    The essence of blind followership=scary

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As will I, onward to victory!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just attended Madonna's Madame X concert and it was fabulous!!! I saw Marky Mark and Hughey Looney in the crowd. They were dancing like the rest of us.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm, please define victory?
    If it is take a stock to a 2.48 a share, rape patients for the pricing gouging on all your products, iv acetaminophen, nitric oxide that can be manufactured at 50.00 a cylinder and of course your old go to a 60 year old drug you can acquire in the EU for pennies and you charge 40,000?

If you are so self absorbed and ego centric to have that on your resume align with a full bank account and that is victory- well watch out karma is a bitch! and is coming your way