Cuts to come in late Nov/early Dec

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Apr 30, 2020 at 11:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergen had major cuts today. Takeda will slash (mainly pediatric territories) late November, early December. Most will be the overpaid shire reps/mgrs

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just in time for Christmas!!! Thanks Takeda!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s do this sooner rather than later

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pediatric territories don’t exist anymore.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fishing in another pond !

The cuts will come from Psych. Coupled with Lundbeck and telehealth who needs the number of reps in Psych offices!

You would however be doing a favor if cut old shire reps —- they still covered under the old severance/change of control

But seriously go fish in another pond!!
    That’s what wrong right now; the 2 Legacy reps hate each other and there’s nothing leadership has done to change or will change it

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither Takeda nor Lundbeck realize that we are not accomplishing a damn thing by call offices and worrying the hell out of them. The article on CP about telemedicine says 90% of docs will continue to use it! If they are going to do a lay-off, do it now before the holidays!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They grow up so fast!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did your crystal ball tell you that?

Allergan had cuts because of Abbvie takeover

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did your crystal ball tell you that?

Allergan had cuts because of Abbvie takeover

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay Calm and Keep Your Jammies On!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire reps will be affected the most. Takeda will pay much less on severance. Going to be a maximum payout for all the reps And mgrs that have been with shire forever. On average, shire reps make between 35-40% more in salary. Mgrs will be in the same boat of the cuts. Some will be neuro but only 20% or less. Ped reps are going to be between 40%-60%. Trust me. Inside info and COVID 19 didn’t help.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s hard to trust your inside information when ped reps don’t exist anymore. Did you really mean ped/primary care?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GI is the place to be, no counterparts, still in launch mode with Motegrity, and launching new med next year.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure is. Except for the whole impending “reps blocked out of offices” thing, sounds great.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs sooner than later, waiting for 2 year agreement with Legacy shire. End of the year a definite. Mostly shire employees. 1 year max severance. Trust me

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I ALWAYS trust someone who says at end of every paragraph ... TRUST ME

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

usually when someone working in pharma says trust me it’s usually the canary in the coal mine. The statement itself is a tactic of diversion. something is coming from them that will violate your trust. In this case however, it will play out to be true