Cuts to Surgical sales force?

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2012 at 4:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback Sean. Hey maybe check for wrinkles and keep your shirt tucked in when you are on stage .

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me break it down here for you mr RVP/SOD coward. You couldn't hack sales and are very socially awkward, which is why you aren't in sales, and swallow vodka when no ones looking. You are a wimp of a human. The awards dinner is 10% of the 5 day smoke & mirror show, that is the worthless NSM. I have many quota buster awards you insecure buffoon. Olympus is the WORST company in the industry and your attack means less than zero to myself or any of the others on this post board. Piss off midget!
    We all laugh at you Management r*****s, who drink Kool Aid faster than you swallow your AVP's load. Haha!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SOD won't ever try to change the disgusting culture at Olympus for the better, but he finds it easier to attack each and every post that discusses how truly dysfunctional it is to be a sales rep with Olympus. This speaks volumes to the organization we all work so hard selling for. That makes my decision very easy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"you're"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not apply or interview with Olympus. It is a truly terrible and dysfunctional organization. Stay away!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14 resignations since 5/1/2017.
    This includes RVP's & TM's from all business units. Keep them coming in boys & girls. No reps no revenue. Hit them below the belt. Hahahaha!

#Olympusimplodes

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for you guys. Todd Usen is the grim reaper. He did this exact same thing to Smith and Nephew. Did he make you watch the cartoon "who moved my cheese"....Douche

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No he did the retarded move the watch to the other hand bullshit. This company sucks! Total implosion!!!
    Just accepted offer I will be resigning next week. F Olympus!

Nils you are a turd

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Olympus is swirling it last swirl before zooming down the drain.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that the year is complete, how many TM's are rolling out?
    I heard that it will be a stampede over the course of the next 30 days.
    Olympus is moving from a B+ player to a C- player in the next 24 months.

#OCAMASSIVEWALKOUT

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have heard a major reorg is planned around SE/Energy/ Dual. Major rep and mgmt headcount reduction.

Strategy, footprint, focus. Will solve many issues. Say goodbye to "rules" and internal competition. "SE-NERGY will grow with their surgical/ energy technology platforms or starve" is what I have heard.

Tokyo and OAI mgmt has finally come to senses. Or the leeching has become too much to bear.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good,the energy division is pathetic ! Sean is the worst example of a leader, Tanner and Kevin have no ideas . The Rvps always agree and never push back they are all head shakers . How do you expect to ever get share when management in place does nothing . Get rid of the entire division sell it off we will al be better off. The Gyrus purchase ruined a once great company

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Gyrus ACMI acquisition was way more about purchasing a Urology competitor and its sales reps, tha it ever was about energy. Energy was hot a decade ago. OCA is a day late and a $ short. As per usual.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What "rules and internal competition" exist between SE and ENG? Changes would be great but how will combining two divisions that most OR's want nothing to do with help anyone? Seriously, neither of these divisions have any leverage in most accounts. This sounds like a change that will be made only because it's the wrong one to make. That's the kind of change that this company is good at.

The real change needed is to eliminate the competition between GI, SE and URO and leverage the entire portfolio. One rep, in a smaller territory, covers it all with associate rep minions covering cases and pushing disposables. But like I said, this company is only good at making bad business decisions. But what do I know...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous post is spot on! I had the whole bag and grew every category for (2 years). I have seen first hand what happens when they took away the "full bag"...Sales have dropped in all categories and rep turn over is a constant. Basically EVERY account that I converted to Olympus has gone back to Storz/Stryker. These guys running the show are so freaking stupid they just don't get it. An O.R manager want's to deal with ONE rep, not 5 from the same company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guessing this is more about removing GI shared products from SE bag and the problems that has created.

Someone is finally using a brain?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest