CV offers going out yet?

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2011 at 7:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had my FTF's over 2 weeks ago and have had no contact at all since from the company. Are people receiving offers yet and how long after the FTF did you get the offer? Not sure if I'm out of the running or the process is slower than expected as usual.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told it would be 2 to 3 weeks to hear, so I wouldn't be too worried for another week or so.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. I received my offer letter just little over 2 weeks after IV'ing. Don't worry, you would've found out by now if you were out of the running. Get in touch with the recruiter you worked with for details on where you are in the process. I know they still haven't finalized training dates yet either.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was sent an email requesting PHH do a driver's background check. Assuming you got that same request as part of the process.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody being interviewed received the same email

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FTF over 3 weeks ago and still crickets....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's a long time! Wouldn't it be nice even to get an email that said no.
    For those who actually got offers (if you are even still checking here), how long did it take?
    I just interviewed, so I am not expecting to hear for a while.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting the HR paperwork for a background check is a good sign of having gotten the job - those background checks aren't cheap so they dont' just throw them out to everyone. Offer letter is usually with that same paperwork. Drug screen is the last step which I did two days ago.

My offer came 2 weeks post interview. Most are closer to 3.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get the senior or executive sales position. How much was the offer for executive sales?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No news for another day. This is a sad, sad process.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senior. What are requirements for executive?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was offered CV job last Friday with a great salary. I start in June and my friend also got a call on friday.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a IV next week, can you give a ballpark on pay!! Congrats!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been over 3 weeks since my FTF's in Chicago and I haven't heard anything. At this point I'm assuming the offer has gone to someone else and they just haven't sent me my thanks-but-no-thanks email. Would have been hard for me to leave my existing job for one where the product isn't on the market anyways, so I guess now I don't have to worry about it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be a good question to ask during your round robin interviews. And don't forget to also inquire as to what the car selections are. Good luck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are an ass hole. (I am not the previous poster)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

be patient if it has been quite... no news is good news

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend from upstate New York said she got her offer today, I have not heard anything yet. Hope to hear something tomorrow, I guess north east decisions have been made. Anyone else hear yet?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are still some people from the North East going to interview next week. Who knows.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Northeast round robins are next week