CV offers going out yet?

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2011 at 7:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll just say it's west of the mississippi.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 month exactly since my interview in Chicago and still no word one way or the other. Don't even care to call the recruiter again, this is such a joke.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been over 1 month for me since my round robin interview and no word either way. I called recruiter for information and she won't even call me back. I would expect a thank you rejection letter as a professional courtesy from a company like J&J. And now I am seeing a new CV position posted called "Executive CV rep" vs Senior. What's that all about? I am very disappointed-I really thought I had the job. Did anybody actually receive a "thanks but no thanks" letter?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am having my 10 minute phone interview this week..what questions should I expect? And what are the next interviewing steps for this company?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the range of salary they are offering? I have 10+ cardiovascular experience.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they are making them sign non-compete agreements...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the same boat, my friend. It's been a month and no contact (good or bad) from hiring manager or recruiter. My guess is that we are not the first choice for whatever reason, maybe second choice just waiting to see if 1st choice goes through with offer, background check, and drug screen. I was the perfect candidate as well, but maybe they didn't like my tough questions about the position with the drug not being to market yet.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My offer took 3 1/2 weeks after final interview. My competition in the finals (who I know), got an immediate rejection letter. Hang tight. NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS. I was in your boat and then they called. It is all timing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also went through several interviews and a field trainer ride with.
    Finally, on to the RBD and an offer extended.
    I counter offered, they countered again with SOME favorable requests being made and I accepted.
    They are requesting a non-compete, standard drug and background check.
    Once paperwork is returned it took 2 weeks to receive reply from HR stating I was cleared to give notice.
    I soon begin my CVI role.
    I too asked strong questions about joining without drug approval; didn’t effect my getting an offer.
    Hang in there, they are swamped and this process took months.
    Lastly, when was the last time you heard a company was swamped due to expansion?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone help me out? I have a phone interview for the CV position in the NE..what questions are they asking?? Thanks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Standard STAR interview questions..."Tell me about a time when you.." or "Give me an example of...." very 'by the book' situational questions

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the interviews they should have asked "Are you ready to wait over a month after the interview with no contact from anyone at JNJ?" This is crazy having to wait this long.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be prepared to show them that you KNOW the CV market! They wanna know about your relationships with cardiologists and what kind of an impact you can make with this drug.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been awful quiet lately. Has anyone gotten an offer in the last couple weeks? It's been over a month since my interviews and I have heard nothing either way. Can't get the recruiter to return a phone call. About ready to call the DM and ask what's up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, it is really quiet on these threads. It's possible that when people get an offer they quit coming on here. I was curious if anyone from NJ interviews have heard anything yet. I know they interviewed across multiple weeks there, but someone who was early might have heard. I have some personal decisions I am going to have to make without knowing if I got the job. We shall see.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The more I think about it..... I am absolutely shocked they will make offers to people based on 3 one hour interviews and a phone screen. If I get hired based on those interviews I would be shocked, not near enough time to go through everything...I did not even have time to ask a question...I felt after, that the hiring managers had thier minds made up before I even got there....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not been able to confirm this anywhere, but someone told me the product is getting delayed? Anyone else hear this? Can anyone confirm or deny this ?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interv. a couple weeks ago, I just dont think this would work for me...If no approval...NO JOB!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 weeks and counting since the interview and still no contact at all from JNJ. And where in the hell is my reimbursement for meals and stuff for the trip I submitted then too?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What category are they listing these positions for on their website? Or does anyone know of the recruiting company?