CV offers going out yet?

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2011 at 7:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think interviews are done...Wonder if anyone has gotten an offer this week...My references have not been called anyone had thiers called?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eight weeks here and have not heard a single thing. Not even the Thank you but no thank you letter. Very frustrating.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep hearing Rivo is DOA. Anyone else? The bleed data is a big problem at day 35.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did hear the Rivo was delayed, the person who told me is very reliable and her info is usually very accurate, however she is not with J & J. I have not been able to confirm this anywhere else.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fyi. You should be posting on Ortho McNeil site, not here for CV jobs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally got my thanks but no thanks email from HR. It's been 6 weeks since my interview and figured I was 2nd in line pending the first person's offer and acceptance. Glad to put that whole charade behind me and good luck to all of you who took the position. Hope the drug makes it to market and gets the card indication.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really quiet on here. Are all the offers done or are things still ongoing?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DM I interviewed with in the Midwest the week of the 16h sent me an email last week saying that he planned on finishing interviews in the next couple weeks. So it sounds like its an ongoing process without any clear "deadlines."

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought that at one point June 1 was the target date to get the offers out and reps in place.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think that this was actually ever answered- what is the difference between the Executive CV role and the Senior CV role?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J&J's fucked way way of creating a sales force of "haves" vs "have nots" without any real criteria for the differentiation. Executives get a bigger base pay and don't have to share rooms at meetings. And forget about ever getting to Executive if you come on board; they changed the criteria for promotion a couple of years ago making it virtually impossible.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still no word wow they are really dragging this out....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been about a week and a half since my face-to-face interviews, still no word either way, which I hope is a good thing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my thanks but no thanks email about 5 weeks after my FTF so don't hold your breath. This whole process was a joke starting with their stupid questions and the managers having no CV experience. This launch will be a clusterfuck if the drug ever makes it to market.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my offer the next day after F2F. I will be submitting my health & drug screening info when I get it. After the town alls & what Greg & Joe had to say, I am positive about my decision to leave my current role.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks but no thanks today 3 weeks later...Still say interview process is not very good...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that the first contact you had from them after your interview? What region where you interviewing for? Just trying to guess if my "thanks but no thanks" is on it's way as well.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes.......Midwest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone even interviewed in the south? Particulary South Carolina. Ortho-Mcneill just got slapped with a huge judgement in South Carolina. Any info would be much appreciated.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The judgement in SC has to do with the CNS division. CV has nothing to do with it.