CV offers going out yet?

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2011 at 7:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news on the Manhattan rep? Did they hire someone? Very curious.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impact. Give me a break!! We pharma reps don't make any impact. We are overpaid lackeys who MD's tune out consistently. We cater lunches to the office staff while we have to sit there and listen to their boring stories. The good old days are gone. Impact! Now that's comical!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my rejection letter by email 6 weeks after my FTF. Very disappointed but fiqured it was coming because no word. I am in SE. Good Luck to those waiting to hear!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally. A dose of reality.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got my form rejection email after waiting almost 3 weeks. Well, I can focus on finishing my MBA with my current employer, seemed like they weren't sure if they wanted someone with more education under them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason none of you are getting offers is that the company is hiring outside! At least in Ohio they are hiring Sanofi specialty reps....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't seem to like the SA hospital reps for the retail position as much as the CV specialty reps from SA. The Multaq/Plavix office based reps with SA match up better with the non hospital position.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a verbal offer from the DM, nothing in writing yet.
    Recruiter wont call me back after i left several messages?
    Anybody else this happen too?
    Anything to do with the drug not being approved yet?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long ago did you get the verbal?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the manager is an ex sanofi manager that is to be expected...of course he could have done a better job of at least pretending they were not getting the jobs...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know the company car choices??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Audi A3 here. No joke. Two weeks into home-study btw. I feel bad for those reps coming on board at the end of June, they'll be in over their heads with the module training volume.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you studying?