CV2 makes so much money off of CV1

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2017 at 7:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SSDD! A bunch of territorial morons that cannot accept when a company makes a decision to add share of voice that you cannot figure out how to work in a synergistic capacity to achieve improved outcomes. I doubt any of you complainers have personally ever watched how HF impacts patients and their families. You have a revolutionary product that has made a huge difference for many and yet you feel you have the right to complain about the injustices of the system that provides for you and your family. STFU and be THANKFUL for the opportunity you have and be more accepting of the blessings you have received.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has to be an ABL...because the whole company is whiners ....dosen't matter how many people you put in these territories especially the CV1's because NO ONE is getting into see the Cards so there is NO EXTRA share of voice!! CV1 is seeing about 25% of the target and CV2 is seeing maybe 50% So you can put 8 reps per territory and you are still only going to achieve the same share of voice...the reminder of calls are all fudge!

Everyone is lying on the iPad and ABLs know it...some noble cause..and if the Enflopo was so novel...WHY are the Cards not picking it up after 3 years?? and spare me they need 5 year answer....

whiners and lying on a daily basis at all levels.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not everyone is lying on the iPad!
    Are you speaking for yourself?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know you know you fudge calls....who you kidding...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHa this is funny!! I have an iPad and I can see who is claiming they are calling on certain MDs and I can unequivocally say that in my area 100% are fudging some calls. Not all calls but enough every day to get by. I've been in this territory a long time and I know who is able to be seen or not and some of the stories I have heard from reps claiming that they saw an MD is comical.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then, they are going to get nailed, and they should. If there is a no see dr, they need to get him out on CP&T

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I don’t.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t you dumbass! They best you can do is reduce the number of calls in half. If the company really knew how many docs are no see 75% of reps would be gone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sorry but you are completely wrong about the CP & T process. You can absolutely take anybody off your call plan if you want to. If you reduce the overall calls below 50% of what was suggested, there needs to be an explanation (a drop down menu appears). It might get flagged but then you will just have to explain it to your ABL.

I make calls on no sees all the time. Let them fire me over that. As this threads title says, I am making CV2 so much money and tired of it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do know...it’s how they fire people at any given time because they known everyone is fudging something daily!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!! You can’t get every MD to a manageable level because you still need total number of calls and daily number of calls. The system is rigged against the Rep on purpose. And the ABL, even if you go to them w/ a flagged CCp will push back because it still had to go to Regional. It’s a no win.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right. I have nixed a number of no sees out of my list. On the ones with reduced access, I have reduced the number of calls; then, I explained to my manager. Apparently, he’s the DUMBASS that doesn’t understand the CP&T process.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be one of the kisser uppers.... please spare us your righteous drizzle we all know it dosen't work perfectly and you are forced to fudge some.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have a shity territory. I don’t have that problem. And, I am anything but a kisser upper; quite the contrary.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is par for the course for NVS. Let's put the wrong people in charge of a new drug launch. In the military it's called a "SNAFU":

Novartis heart failure med Entresto, which got a slow start after launching to multibillion-dollar sales expectations, would have seen faster uptake, company executives figure—if only it had been an oncology treatment.

When the drug rolled out, Novartis had oncology professionals running its primary care business—and when they saw Entresto’s 20% reduction in CV death, “there was a belief that ‘the data will sell the drug’, and the payers will come,” Bernstein’s Tim Anderson wrote in a note to clients, paraphrasing Q&A responses from outgoing CEO Joe Jimenez and incoming chief Vas Narasimhan. “In oncology, it would be like this,” they added.

Instead, Novartis came up against resistance from cardiologists unaccustomed to new drugs in the setting and payers who, fearing a big financial hit from rapid Entresto growth, “put in place every roadblock they could.”

These days, the drug is selling better; clinical guideline decisions from the American College of Cardiology earlier this year went in Novartis’ favor, helping the company knock aside payer restrictions. And, in turn, total U.S. prescriptions have accelerated, Anderson wrote.

But the drugmaker still took away some key lessons that it intends to apply to future launches. “We are reminded to target the population with biomarkers … to pare down to a subgroup enjoying high efficacy that payers will have to grant access. And if not—we don’t launch it,” Anderson paraphrased the execs.