CVI division

Discussion in 'Maquet Medical Systems' started by anonymous, Dec 24, 2017 at 4:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m interviewing for a sales position in this division, but have heard many bad things.
    I’m in the same space as they are now and have heard that the director of CVI is a total sleeze and only hires managers that he is close with. His motto is shut your hole and know your role.
    I have also heard that they have a ton of back orders. And that they create contests that are unattainable because of these backorders.
    I have heard turnover is the highest in the industry.
    I have heard pay is tied to their commodity product that is priced higher than everyone else’s product in this market.
    Can any one tell me why I should even think about working here?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of this is true. Director is not who the sales reps want to work for. Products are on BO. We do have a ton of turnover.
    But you can make good money here if you want to put up with the BS.
    If you can take over a high dollar territory you will do fine dollar wise.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We continue to lose market share on our top product. Trying to force us to sell a commodity product for more money claiming we are 4fr. No one gives a crap that we are 4fr. Director is a puppet and has no voice. Just waiting to hear what our comp plan will be this year. Guessing Biotronik is going to dictate how we get paid.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why did the Regional Manager up in the North East leave after being there for only a few months?
    Is it really that bad?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is excited to be at this NSM... I mean at least we are off CMN, like that should kick us into another gear.
    How’s everyone Biotronik numbers. Seems like I may have sold a balloon, no wait I didn’t. But WM thinks that we need to concentrate selling a $100 balloon and not a $2500 stent. Or now he is pivoting to sell sheaths. Lol
    He’s an idiot and it’s fact that he is looking for another job!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am. considering i haven't been able to sell any stents for the last two years I am just happy I am getting paid a lot of money for doing nothing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there anymore FDA issues that we don't know about ? Hence pushing one product over the other? or is it just good ole stupidity. .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well... Will strikes again. Can’t take it if someone speaks the truth about him, so he fires him.
    Will can tell people he is not looking for a job, but it is a fact that he is trying to find one because he doesn’t like D Blair. Problem is Will has burned so many bridges he won’t find a job out there. To many people talk from company to company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear any rumblings of Will leaving for another job? This could be a positive for our division since no one believes in his leadership.
    Although he has now hired all of his friends (what he has left) as his new RM’s.
    Atrium down to 11 reps left.
    Of those I know of at least 4 that are running a side business.
    Keep up the great work!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we interviewing for our jobs with the upcoming meeting with dipshit Will and Blair? Just seems like it

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes you are. especially you since you should have been fired a long time ago.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just figured out who you are.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more people going to be leaving shortly.

Will this division be around in 6 months?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that Uncle Charlie will take over this division and get them back on track

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Uncle Charlie is starting first of May.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and I know who you are.
    This is great!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is everyone selling the crap out of Biotronik. Another top rep out... when does Will feel the heat.
    Rumor is we will kill the Biotronik deal after this year. Once again upper management made an absolute terrible deal. Weird because these people think they are the smartest people in the world.
    Just keep blaming everyone else.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am. You just need to go out and sell hard. We have a great leadership/executive team. Stop complaining, we have the best products on the market!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. You have to be kidding me. This great leadership... are they the same great leadership that has caused 80% turnover in this division. The same leadership that commits fraud by saying they are a federal employee . Are they the same great leadership that keeps getting us crap products and selling them for more. Is this the same leadership that out WM in charge? Same leadership that continues to have backorders.
    Yeah I will sell hard, or I’ll keep looking for another job while getting paid here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep looking and look fast because management is already aware of the fraud you have been committing. Giving away product that you got from your so called management team like JH and his cronies and pretending to be selling is not exactly great. Get out while you can.