Cyberonics. You are pathetic

Discussion in 'DeRoyal' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2006 at 1:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trailer trash.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your company is a fucking joke.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are you guys going to be delisted. It should have been years ago.

4. owlvee

owlvee Guest

How does the company "CYBERONICS" get away with not being sued. My wife had the VNS implant (For Epilepsy) five months before the wiring became faulty.
    I attempted to get "CYBERONICS" help pay for surgery costs of the second VNS implant due to their faulty equipment. I was directed to their legal section where I find "CYBERONICS" has filed for, and received, protection against a lawsuit due to faulty equipment.
    CYBERONICS has refused to pay anything even after admitting fault. That leaves MEDICARE and your tax money paying thousands without recourse.
    CYBERONICS should pay doctor and surgery bills of the second operation. Especially since it has ben under six (6) months. In reality, CYBERONICS should also pay for duress, inconvenience, and other bills incurred due to the second operation. Please BEWARE of "CYBERONICS INC".

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And who should pay for all of your fucking stupidity? Sue 'em if you think you've been wronged. Otherwise shut the fuck up and stop your pathetic whining you sissified piece of shit!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And why did you post your drivel on the DeRoyal board?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

probably just the wrong click

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt that they admitted falult in your particular situation. Having said that, that is why there are lawyers. I'm sure you could even find one to take your case on contingency.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't call us Trailer TRASH!

We have proven we can sell! We came from a variety of backgrounds. Mostly Pharm and we know how to sell. Just because you guys have real device jobs we can still hang. Our company is going somewhere? What about yours? That's what I thought!! Cyberonics is where it's at/I know I couldn't sell it if I didn't come from a Pharm background. I would love to see a real device rep. do what we do! Good luck stupid!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i also had VNS and Cyberonics was no help, paid out of pocket, they purposely withheld what their wonderful device can do to a person, i am stuck with permanent damage. i am charging on with my lawsuit

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GOOD LUCK- BUT GET IN LINE IN A HURRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NUMEROUS LAWSUITS AGAINST THEM.

VNS IS A COMPLETE FRAUD. I'm sorry for what you are going through.

Their sales staff moonlights washing cars and picking up my laundry.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We sell voodoo....... if you don't like it don't buy it! We suck we know!

13. I am with you I had one go bad and my doc said it needed to be replaced, cyberonics sent someone here from TX and the Or doc opened me up and said it was fine and refuse to replace it. The third time i went under the knife they replaced it, it worked for about a week
    and then quit. Cyberonics if a joke.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, come on! you are way out line. This person just got rammed while attempting to help his wife. You should find another career.

15. Sttex

Sttex new user

Some persons wondered how the corporation could get away with all of the trickery many of us who used this product it claims provides certain positive results but actually is the very opposite. In 2008 Congress passed a bill that allows the corporation to avoid lawsuits when FDA gives the approval. So who is worse, a criminal or those that protect the criminal even after taking oaths of office that require protection of the nation's citizens? Corruption only helps those looking to rape industries and has helped turn good medicine into what now is corporate medicine that focuses on making big profits at any cost.