Cycloset...what are the docs saying?

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2011 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This product seems great...reading the studies and such. Let me know. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mixed some of my doctors use it, and some laugh when I bring it up. I would have to say sales are slow.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

42% to goal nationally, I would say this product is not trending positively to hit earnings.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an Endo...who said this product is BullSh*t...I asked him if he tried it and he said I will not put pts on a Dopamine product....is he jerk or what?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a jerk, but most likely the product wasnt explained properly to him. Ask for more time on next visit to help him understand the MOA. Oh that is right, our company doesnt understand MOA. KOL should help in the regard then, oh that is right, no more funds to spend on KOL's in the 2nd half of their drug launch. Hmmmm...what next. Leave?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A doctor told me that a jelly bean will lower a1c better than Cycloset...good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i like granny panties

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pertaining to the jelly bean theory, it is only efficacious if the jelly beans are inserted rectally, collected from the cool water of the American Standard (not Kohler) after elimination, inserted orally, masticated thoroughly, and swallowed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay,so Cycloset only works in 60% pf pts. Great selling feature Santarus!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They say that there are better options, with a combination with metformin for the same price, and their patients don't have nausea, vomiting and shits as they do with Cycloset alone. And others don't require a prior auth. Docs laugh at our company bringing this to market because big pharma would have grabbed this ASAP if it could make money and be of value to patients. I dont care though I earn a good base salary, dont care about shitty bonuses. I dont care I still sell this shit as long as I make my shitty bonuses and TH doesnt bother me. But we all know we gotta sell Uceris another shitty product because they dont pay us shit for Cycloset. Sell Uceris. Goodluck diabetes meds.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy cow, some of you are completely clueless. I am embarrassed if you work for us. The reason big pharma didn't pick up Cycloset is because there was only 4 years left on the patent. If you knew anything, you would know that last week the FDA approved more patents on Cycloset. It nearly 20 years now!

I've got no problem selling it. All the incretin therapies are being invest for pancreatic cancer issues. Cycloset has no safety issues. Good luck moron...please quit our company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that TH is my manager, I'm trying to get the hell out of here. I got my second interview Thursday so wish me luck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

best of luck to you. get out of this shithole as fast as u can...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 RX equals 120 pills not 1 RX by your Dr

You're being scammed