Cylex triples rate of reimbursement for ImmuKnow Assay

Discussion in 'Cylex' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2011 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Cylex is now receiving triple the rate of reimbursement for the IK test. It is great that the test is finally recognized as a valuable tool to measure immune function in transplant recipients.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please! Ask how many new customers have jumped on board the last three years? Ask what the rate of growth is the past three years? Ask what the turnover rate has been the last three years? Ask why job openings persist for over a year and a half? That should tell you how this naive group has positioned the test over the past three years. They went overseas with it!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deadline for proof of concept on something like this? If it is 10 years or less then the verdict is in on IK. Too bad--the story was good.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been 11 years!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had this test been position and study supported properly about 4-5 years ago, the outcome would have been different.
    Things started going downhill with they let go of Petruny because he knew TX, knew the market and knew what needed to happen to sell this test. Instead, Brad and Doug whack him and all the sudden the rudder falls off the ship.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone ever heard a reason why they don't do the credible research to prove the concept in transplant patients? Expense has to be a reason, but the upside is so large. Time, completely understandable, but 11 years and running is too long to rely on a third-party to take charge of the research questions.

I think the answer is painfully obvious.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can quadruple the rate of reimbursement if you want but you need management that understands how to approach the market and is willing to invest, as opposed to squeezing what they can from the rock. You need research that can stand on its own. Wrong people in the wrong jobs at the wrong time. What a wasted opportunity and the lack of progress over teh past three years tells the story. What a pity@

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh this place is a nightmare. I can't wait to get out. Yes i do work here. Come and try to find who i am.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you guys still have that large dorky president that doesn't know anything about your markets? How about the portly guy that was a regional manager for a while. what an ego both of them have.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dorky is hot

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA HA HA now that is a good one!