D-Day is ______?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2020 at 3:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maps done, RBDs know who is safe for Mgrs and Reps. How long does it really take with HR? Just freakin tell me already. Let’s not drag this out until November!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree!!!! Come on Novo!!!! Just get this done.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOV 16

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We find out that day, or that is our final day?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I originally thought it would be in the next week or two...but everything I am hearing is that it is going to go into mid-November.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they invoke the WARN act wouldn’t if have to be no later than 10/31?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like you have to be laying off more than 500 for the warm act and a 60 day notice to kick in.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s once again disappointing that this is how novo handles a restructure........crickets.......

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely worst lay off ever! Just get this over with already!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s going to be an awkward Thanksgiving. What are we going to be giving thanks for?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no matter what... you're alive...you have talent and skills ... right ? Nothing to be thankful for ???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thu Nov 26

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insider here... D-Day is October 22. Put it in your Microsoft calendar. Good luck to all!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the fuk up special olympics degenerate.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope I make it. I heard from my manager $10 a script for Q4.

By the way the animal on the Right Prefers not to be identified as a Cat.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It turns out the individual who contracted with the company who produced the PASS system did not fully understand the capability of the system before signing the contract that determines our fate. This is what has caused the delay in the entire restructure process.

DBMs were able to rate their people in the PASS system. The system does not have the capability for RBDs to also rate individuals. Now the software company has to build out an extension to the software so the RBDs can go in and have an input on individuals. Unfortunately this build out process does not happen overnight in the software world.

It will likely be weeks before we know anything. Thanks Novo for messing this one up again. Can’t get one restructure right. Another failure.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I needed this laugh about the animal. LOL

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow! Novo deserves to be a third rate pharma company. Who knows what’s going on behind the scenes. How do new RBD’s know ppl they’ve never managed before anyway!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right?!? I’ve never had a field ride or a meaningful conversation with my RBD. They wouldn’t recognize me if I walked passed them. They know me as a number- at least I produced results. I can hear my RBD saying “ I met him/her at a POA once...they seemed nice” Not a very reassuring process at all!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest