D-Day on call now entire business unit let go

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by anonymous, May 20, 2020 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Endo, women's healthcare and three other business units gone, hundreds of people are losing their jobs right now the phone call! awful severance and I can't believe I turned down several job offers over the last 6 months to stay here because my territory was performing well. So angry!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What other business units gone?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of Severance are they giving?6 months ?
    I hear all ortho is safe!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Severance is “don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out”. Rightfully so, this sales force has sucked for many years

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blaming the field force is the first reaction from incompetent leaders

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha. I got you. You are a silly man.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire company will go bankrupt in a year, GI has a generic $10 product..... bet the bonuses are going to be HUGE. Ortho is on last leg with nothing in site. What a great company that literally went down the drain. Upper management are all old good ol boys that have driven this company to complete failure

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Private company so as leaders we can do what we want. We make the rules and decide who comes and goes. It’s going to stay that way so we’re ( upper management) happy. As long as we make the bottom line we get bonus and Switzerland will never fire us. I can’t deny it, but let’s just say it’s been a good ride and I don’t see any changes except firing a few people. It’s all good

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long can Ortho stay safe?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? Ortho has no chance.an old product on the decline with little reimbursement. Are you retarded

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But come on you have FerGene with that great ceo hahahahaha from ipsen in that half a floor but office in Cambridge

you have that. What else do you need??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how many were laid off? I left in January of this year

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

However many were laid off it wasn’t enough. There is no need for a Ferring salesforce . And the one they have sucks. Consider yourself lucky that you left in January

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were layoffs across the board? Are you back in the field?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s fair to say we are “ferring” very well

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the real story? I’ve heard 400 people laid off and only fertility was kept. Is that true

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ortho was kept along with fertility and half the GI sales force. Entire Endo and women’s health were let go. Half the GI/Uro sales force was let go.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like Dave Pow Pow Powley? .....the poster boy for incompetence.