D DeMarco NY Oncology

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard oncology head count will be trimmed significantly.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big changes coming in January in Ocology

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Changes for the better! Have you seen all the new Oncology job postings? Lilly Oncology is adding head count to the OBU. Very exciting to see such growth when all other areas are being cut.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Dottie

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all the corruption & sex scandals coming out in diabetes just wondering when the light will shine on DD’s actions. With little investigating many DSM should be terminated.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on new maps in Oncology?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s been years since Dottie and we’re reps together, however even back then she wasn’t trustworthy. Unfortunately sounds much has not changed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was the very blond female sales director in Oncology who was fired for abusing her expense reports and excessive drinking at company events?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone working at Lilly in 2018should know that you get promoted on image instead of results!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately this is true. I have never seen a division at lilly so focused on b.s. subjective non sense. It used to be that if you could sell and help your team you were held in high esteem. That’s over and you are now recognized for doing little in sales but a lot in nonsense . I have been in a few divisions and this seems like the ass kissing job under acheoebers dream of.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dottie was the best I have seen to do so many useless mean nothing special projects that derive zero tangible action items or results. Sounds like she’s in the right division. Unfortunately it’s employees like this that are a complete waste of healthcare funds for all Americans.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to agree. DD always friendly though never around to do her actual position

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like typical Lilly management.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Dottie still at Lilly? Worked with her years ago and she was untrustworthy & self promoting way back then.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you critical?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

with all the staff cleaning at Lilly, how in the world is she still employed? She’s the epitome of the key to success at lilly - - all image and no substance

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess, you're just another old white male venting his bigoted, sexist, racist opinion.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually no but your descriptor “just another....” reveals all we need to know about you.