Daiichi-Sankyo Positions

Discussion in 'Eastern Reps' started by Anonymous, Mar 30, 2007 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody know what's going on with the Daiichi-Sankyo direct-hire positions? When are face-to-face interviews? What are they looking for --pharma experience or just sales experience? A cardio drug background?
    Does anybody know the pay range? When the training is taking place?

I was told that I passed the phone screen, but that was A WHILE ago...I haven't heard anything since, and when I call the recruiter, I don't get a return call, and I always get the voicemail rather than a live person.

ANY info would be helpful and GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's preferred if you have pharma experience, and cardio background is helpful. they will be starting to interview in the next few weeks. The managers are going to training next week, and the Ventiv recruiters will be setting up interviews, with dates falling on the week or two after they get back.

I think you will be selling the new anti-platelet medication (Prasurigel...? Not sure of spelling), and Floxin. So any background in those medical areas would be a good thing.

Don't worry if you have not been contacted yet about live interviews; nobody has been on a live interview yet. Ventiv is handling the phone screening and paperwork, but the Daiichi managers will make the final decisions.

The territories are fairly small. Many of the managers are new to management, so there might be some micromanaging out there (because they try to prove themselves when they're new). The hiring process will not be long and drawn out once your initial interview is scheduled. There won't be 4 or 5 interviews like some of these big pharma companies.

That's all I really know at this point in time; if anybody has anything else to share, please feel free to add to my post; or if the process has changed, please alter my information.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For anyone who has gone through the Daiichi Sankyo MSL phone interview, I have one coming up. Can you share what they asked? I am trying to prep and have never been on an MSL interview before
    Thanks for your help in advance

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My phone interview is tomorrow. I would also be interested in knowing more about what to expect.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ha no way would you be sellling floxin otic. Its been generic for a better part of 3 plus years. Get you info straight people or dont post.

depends on what division you would get into though, probably olmesartan family of products

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know anything about this position but I can certainly identify with the lack of response from the recruiter. Recruiters are a waste of your valuable time.