Dala vance, dala vance

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 7:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think he'd get it right!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Game changer!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like we're screwed. Our non compete was supposed to end with close of deal but no longer!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like MDCO would hire you? Gimme a break! You worthless piles of crap are lucky youve got something now. After the close of the deal it's the crapper for you bro.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who said anything about mdco? There's a ton of cubist openings that we can't apply for either. The tbm's have gotten screwed big time with this deal. NO one in their right mind wants to work for actavis.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like MDCo would not hire us. All of us would have jobs there if we wanted. They wouldn't have hired you if the person in your territory with Durata would have applied. See you on the unemployment line loser.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My post has nothing to do with The Medicines Company. I'm simply stating that it seems highly unethical to prevent people from working in their area of expertise when they may be getting downsized in the near future. I know several Durata people who interviewed and did NOT get mdco offers so your point is bs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever, crybaby. You Durata sales turds are quick to pull the victim card. No wonder you RBDs and TBMs can't sell squat. Here it is bitches: under the circumstances the non-compete is unenforceable. Check with the squad of lawyers all of you lying sacks of crap claim to have. There, happy now? Enjoy the unemployment line because we don't want you at actavis.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha, I'm coming to take your job. You have had several years and still can't sell Teflaro. Your job is not safe either. Your afraid you will be on the unemployment line. I'm coming for ya.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt it. We're only keeping thirty of your hundred. Remember your tbms will be our bitches. Bend over.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rich. And you aholes sold 1000 vials. Game changer!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess it all depends on who my roommate is at the meetings. Can't wait to join!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Game changer! Just like those crazy old marketing broads said at NSM! That had to be the lowest point for this co. If Actavis keeps them then we're all bending over! Thelma and Louise? Holy crap what garbage!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they have roommates too. Can anyone confirm this? Please say it aint so. I'm almost 50 and don't want to be treated like a 20 something rep again.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. Well 20 something goes into almost 50 far more than the other way around. Sleep on your back if you know what I mean.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's true. Sadly. Just get a doctor's note and send it to HR that you have a medical excuse. You have to update it every 6 months. It's awful. But 1000% true.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctors excuse is for herpes or chlymedia only. Game changer!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on!!