Dallas.....AGAIN

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 18, 2017 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The creativity that is exhibited by our management (I refuse to refer to them as leadership) continues to be anything but inspirational.

Wonder how much brain power was used to come up with the impressive "Boot Camp" in Dallas idea

How juvenile. Just like our management

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations, you are in the know about an upcomming meeting. It might be helpful for Allergan to let them know when you will out so they can take advantage.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't need to be out of the field for them to take advantage of us. Allergan is doing it all day, every day. Oh yea, they have managed care coverage and the gov't contracts locked up. Our managed care team sucks!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the Shire "boot camp" dates in Dallas? Was there an official email or notification?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What??? Our managed care team can't suck... several of them made presidents club. They must be amazing... honestly what do those people do all day?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash Ice Man... there are cities around the country other than Dallas and Orlando. I know the Anatole and Swan give you personally the best kick backs personally but can you throw us a bone and book a meeting in a new city for us... did you know there are large hotels in the West coast?? Chicago has them too?? I think you bought a misprinted map from walmart with only Orlando and Dallas listed as cities...Meetings used to be a nice get away from the same old grind day in and day out. You left feeling energized ready to get back and use tools learned to boost growth. We were given an afternoon off to reward us for our efforts... now they are a waste of time in the same cities year in and year out. The poor quality of these meetings is a direct reflection of our poor leadership

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep... funny but very true.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true, the good companies actually still do this. Day/afternoon off..Nice locale not this shit. Although they pulled the same shit at BL

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is the meeting?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously! I understand the difficulties when it's the whole company, but it can't be that hard to find something outside of Texas for our NBU. Chicago? West Coast? Since you love Disney so much, I'd take Anaheim again.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol... even if they love those states so much they are big states. There are other cities in Texas and Florida besides Dallas and Orlando....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 days too long! Another drawn out week long useless meeting that could be finished in one day! Then turn around and go another entire week in August! Stupid!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of your business, Allergan troll.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will find out... gonna bring some of my docs to laugh at u all in your meetings... we will prolly stop by the buffet too if your loser company can afford it...might be ordering chik fil et for you...lol. ... I hope Shire adds more reps to call on our docs. It has helped our relationships in our offices as we laugh with our docs and techs at your desperation

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida has options, but there's only one decent city to visit in Texas and that's Austin, but it's a pain to connect /fly there. Houston and San Antonio are armpits.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you say... A 4 Day Circle Jerk

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit the beeetching!!!!!!!! I love the Anatole Hotel in Dallas - - - great rooms, staff, food, and drinks! Plan to hook up with my bae!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For once, I agree with an Allergan rep. We look absolutely ridiculous sending all these reps in offices for just one product......

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All are idiots... jump while you can