Dallas.....AGAIN

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 18, 2017 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK & MR security idiot blanket... Dallas TX.... same sex lovers. Worst leadership ever.!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No creativity in picking the meeting location, no creativity at the meeting, no creativity at corporate offices among our so called leaders.... all facts!! Do we really have to fly out AFTER 4 on Friday???

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to know too. Why is our leadership aversed to the anything on the west coast or Chicago? We've never had a major meeting in Chicago. God forbid we make travel easy for once for the west coast reps!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dallas is just as easy to fly into as Chicago......

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My company is having a meeting at the good ole Anatole also. Novartis will be there 2nd week of June. When is yours?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of your bees wax, spy troll!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they meant actually having the meeting on the west coast...LA, San Diego, SF. Especially considering how often we have flown to the east coast for meetings. And Chicago is just more fun than Dallas.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm on the east coast and would love a meeting on the west coast for once. Change of pace. Something different than Florida or Texas. I bet the reps there don't even like their cities (except for Austin). California or Portland would be awesome, but I'm surprised we haven't even been to Arizona or Colorado.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ice Man don't get personal kickbacks from hotels in those cities so he isnt going to look there... and Perry already has us booked at the Swan in Orlando in January.... way to keep things new and exciting...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm afraid to bitch about Dallas because knowing our people it won't bring about positive change and a meeting in Austin (or anything west). We would probably get "rewarded" with a meeting in a real Texas shit hole like San Antonio or El Paso. You just think the Swan Dolphin made you sick. One whiff of the old River Walk and we'll be begging for boring DFW.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dallas and Orlando are the only two locations in the US with S.T.C.A.... Stutterers Treatment Centers of America are state of the art facilities... PS likes our meetings in these cities so he can receive intense treatments and counseling for his issue during his down time.(he gets afternoons off while we are stuck). PS has set a stretch goal to be able to say Vyvanse correctly at our meeting in June... he is working hard to accomplish it but that may have been too tough of a goal to achieve. With the help of STCA he may get there.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He must not!!! Everyone knows we are going back to Orlando again next year, so I think it's reasonable to have a meeting west of Texas for once.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! The only thing good about San Antonio are the Spurs. Oh wait....NOPE

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol....lol...lol....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on, he did "carry the bag" as he reminded us yesterday(OBU) as he announced the melting of the ice princess KK.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, KK was PROMOTED! Second, she will make 6X your salary/bonus!! Third, she is tasked with setting the future strategy of Shire! Fourth, reps are not in that future strategy! Too bad!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is true that many of us are stupid for sticking around this place waiting for leadership changes... None of us are stupid enough to believe that this was a promotion though... I know corporate wants you guys to push it that way but come on. We aren't that dumb... and believe me KK's pride is hurt by this decision. She would consider leaving but she has never and can not get any leadership job without FO and PS HANDING it to her... true you make much much more $$$ than us but to many of us our husbands and kids mean more to us than any amount of $$$? For others work is life...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep on hating marketing nobody. I'm sure your cubicle has some amazing pictures thumb tacked to it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently she will be working in the Marketing Department. She'll be the one that puts those "back to school kits" together for us!
    Great promotion you empty vessel!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry about your balance of life, In the near future, you will be laid off and you will be all the time to spend with your kiddies and wait for your welfare check! What a LOSER!!