Dallas.....AGAIN

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 18, 2017 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The post you replied so rudely to did not mention balance of life... she simply stated her kids are more important than all the money Kk brings in annually in response to another awful post. You need to grow up. Why would you threaten someone who stated a fact... must be ok herself... I know it must suck getting demoted but don't explode on others... everything happens for a reason

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kK is now the new head of HR

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chill Bae!! #DrinkWineDay

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris Cornell RIP

In my time of dying
    I want nobody to mourn
    All I want for you to do
    Is take my body home

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She doesn't have a husband or kids, so her life is work work work. Sad but true. She needs a hobby.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why you always bringing up the fact t she doesn't have kids or husband? What you mean work work.As if having kids and spouse is not work. As least she getting paid to work work as oppose to being a slave to a bunch of ungrateful brats and a cheating ass husband.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With her new promotion she'll be able to have many hobbies and still give 110% effort to company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's missing out on the joys and beauty of a family. Husband Wife kids grandkids are heaven sent.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was NOT a promotion. She was castrated of her power just like she castrates working fathers and mothers (just google the lawsuits). Her hobby will be looking at numbers and devising ways to check up on reps time and CPA. She is stuck in a lame position that was made up for her because she is a liability that unfortunately knows too much about a couple of our leaders. Where she is now, you can contain the headache that she is.

I know this because my brother in law is a bartender at the resort where FO is staying in the Canary Islands. He told me.

Well, that last part was a joke, but the rest is true.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, at least she still getting paid like a fat cat.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a joke right? Because I almost spit up drink from laughing. Give me a break.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ooo, I would like to that restaurant in Houston called tally wackers. I hear that's an interesting spot. They can get paid.LOL

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow after reading all these different post, you people are such assholes, I wouldn't want to deal anything besides the metric s and numbers as well. Good God. Do you ever have anything nice to say.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOT

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really like this comment.
    Signed,
    The year 1998