Dallas east psychiatry job

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea what the manager is like? Not looking for a change unless it’s worthwhile. Lots of travel and large territory with current company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Territory was doing well and don’t know much about the manager

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re working for a company you like...don’t leave. This place is a sinking ship. Can’t speak to the territory or manager but this place lacks leadership......high turnover and below average pay. Hope that helps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then maybe it’s time for you to leave.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just read some post. Cultural this is the worse place in pharma, read the mileage post(whole other level of big brother), and the person is right sinking ship until they can replace Latuda’s revenue by 2023. We’ll be a skeleton crew shortly so they can save funds to invest in R&D. Latuda’s ship has sailed. You could keep the same market share with 50% of the reps we have now. All the other drugs coming is small potatoes. Respiratory is DOA...a dog drug that doesn’t pay for the gas card or insurance. It is what it is...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager is a numbskull. You need to take a look at worst dm post. Anything with Hedges or JH.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks....I’m going to pass on this one. All around bad career move.

8. Nobody

Nobody Guest

Latuda is an amazing drug, 3 years left on the patent.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If by amazing you mean unpredictable efficacy and loads of side effects, then yes you are spot on. They will start laying off before the 3 year patent.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow you definitely don’t sell this brand then

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. You’ll regret going to work here. The manager is useless...lots of turnover.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weakest manager in the company. Don’t do it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s for neuro not psych.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong dumbass. You’d be working for Hedges selling Laturda.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you referring to the Hedgehog? Heard he is leaving. Can anyone confirm? Pleeeaaasse!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i to have heard that rumor and I pray it's true. But, he has been close to being fired several times. Does anyone know how many reps he has fired in his long tenure At Sunovion?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s never fired anyone. All have left because of him. Horrible person and manager.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This RD manages through fear which produces turnover and lost opportunities for all involved. Walk from this job and company.