Dallas interview

Discussion in 'Caldera Medical' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 2:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not an expansion territory…should be a hell of an opportunity. Good Luck and keep us posted!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter recently contacted me...what is the true story and income potential? Honest answers please.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump ^^^^

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was the recruiter? Actually that makes the difference

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did the dallas rep leave? let go or left on own? I sent in my resume without knowing much of anything about the culture. My resume is pretty strong with diagnostic and lab service sales, but they told me they're not interested. never had this happened before. did i miss something here?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jobscore..........know of them?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so I just got a call from a recruiter about the Ft.Worth position. Jonesy answer please, is this a bad job? I just got laid off from another medical company that was a nightmare, so please let me know the truth about pay and goals. I don't want to waste another year of my life working for a bad company!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't work here but within mesh industry and reps were making 140-150k at the larger companies like Gynecare, Boston Sci & AMS. Were is key phrase here. Big problem is due to mesh litigation the overall market continues to decline since 2011 and ads won't come off TV til all parties settle and 2 big companies are still not settling. This could take forever. The companies above own almost 90% of market share leaving coloplast, bard and other generic companies to fight for The last 10%. Pricing has been driving downward due to companies trying to hold onto what business is out there. Generic slings started the trend. Hospitals that use to do 10 slings a month are now doing 2. Hospitals have been reducing product off the shelf due to losing money on unused product. In the past, caldera had a place in the market due to high pricing from big 3 and way more cases but now that there are way fewer cases and big boys have dropped pricing so the hospitals aren't as quick to go to generic for a few dollars plus the spread has gone from saving $400 a sling to $50-100 but volume is so low it just doesn't register as much in admin offices. Caldera sells on price and they can only drop so far before they go out of business or not pay the rep as much. Just know Boston, Gynecare and Bard have basically let all the direct "mesh" reps go and have thrown it in bag with one of their other reps. If you need a paycheck for 6 months take the job. If you need to get medical device on your resume take it. If looking for legit career you can forget it. Base pay of 40-60k is common in this industry because your big number is hit through monthly sales commissions.