Dallas interviews

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2012 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard back about the next round???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got off the LinkedIn job boards to do a little research over here and noticed that the Dallas position has been reposted as of January 18th. Without knowing much more about the company, I would say this does not bode well for those who interviewed recently.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone PLEASE tell us exactly what this pin-head of a manager is looking for in a rep? I have an idea - it will be someone who will kiss his ass and think he walks on water. Other than looking at qualified reps and realizing that HE is not the "end-all, be-all" in this company!! JERK!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its not just dallas, its pretty much everywhere.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lay off Morgan, you could do far worse. I could give you a list of the DMs who are sub par or just just plain awful

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jerk, exactly..no wonder they offered this position to two people already and they took other offers...this territory has been open since mid Dec. good luck to the next victim.. Heard one criteria ride with one his reps... Yep nothing like pharmacy calls all day long...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you didn't make the cut KK.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like it matters now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed for that position and all I can do is thank my lucky stars things did not pan out... Hope you all have a life vest for this sinking ship....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Matt, why don't you call me and we can both talk to Human Resources at the same time for your snide remark...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good bye Matt... Maybe Pfizer will re-hire you...