Dam WTF happened to all the Xeljanz DMs!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 3, 2020 at 10:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I ve been gone from the Xeljanz division & just saw their management org chart /roster.
    WTF Bloody Hell happened since 2015!
    Like 80% of the management that launched until I left in 2015 are gone!
    The current org chart looks like no man's name & lot young faces.

Hell there were only 10 DMs at launch & now the org chart shows shocking 26 for basically 1 product! However most of the management team from 2015 are gone????
    What happened to these Xeljanz DMs:
    - Adam
    - Sheryl
    - Michele
    - Christine
    - Alaina
    - Timothy
    - Bo
    - Kellie
    - Joe
    - Cheryl

(Also was told the NE, FL MN KC & AL DMs that were just hired after expansion 2yrs ago are already are gone as well. WTF
    If you add those newer 5 DMs who left after a cup of coffee w Xeljanz, that is a total turnover of 15 DMs since 2015 ! Has to be a record in a short period of time. 15 in 5yrs)
    (The Xeljanz Division Only had 10 DMs at launch & just 12 until expansion 2yrs ago!!!!)

That is like 9 of the pre expansion 12 in 5yrs-- maddening! And 15 total in 5yrs is completely mind boggling & unheard of!

What happened to most of the DM team?????
    Xeljanz was cruising as the 2nd fast product ever to a Billion dollars yr w just 86 reps.

Still in shock looking at current management org chart! (And "Mr All About SOV" Jeff as VP now! Had to do a triple take on that one).

What is going on over in I&I the last 60months?
    No wonder it sounds like a cluster F in dire shambles by reading some of these posts.
    Hindsight it looks like good decision to lateral out in 2015.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh great. ANOTHER xeljanz thread. You need to get over it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all were smart & got the hell out of the division while the getting was good. They left at the peak before the historical downfall started with Xeljanz Culture & Primary Care business model.

Now all our management team are from PC, or are green having been a rep last year, while 4 of 26 are waiting for retirement or a layoff severance to retire with a golden $$ package.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I d would say they all were smart as Einstein to have the foresight & savvy to bolt at the peak vs now with Xeljanz going into LOE & having an entire new executive leadership who have implemented a Primary Care model that DM VP Willis brought to I&I from 25yrs in Primary Care.
    If you still dont see it after 15 DMs leaving since 2015 & all 3 top execs leaving in 2019 , then you have no clue & there is no hope for you!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They just had the resolve & vision to bolt before the downfall, unlike the rest of us that now finally see the slap in the face wake call on the future of the divison , fighting w 265 reps resumes on street for limited jobs now.

If 80% of initial DM team bolted for other jobs wasnt a major sign of what was going on to you, then our Global President, North America President & VP all 3 leaving should have been ice cold water wake up call

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wise, smart & strategically savvy leaders!
    (Also probably knew of co & mgt level insights that us reps do not know about)

Your career is like a stock-- it is your personal company- your brand. You parlay & leverage it at the peak, not at a downturn/decline/or bottom.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I&I is worse leadership & culture in the company.
    That is why 40% of DMs have left for better opportunities.
    More to follow as our leadership is terrible.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the DMs who have been here more than 2 lousy yrs agree 100%. My DM is always talking how Jeff has no clue and Beatrice is a talking head that you can not understand. Calls them tokens of poor & lazy hiring of Richard.
    Given Richard has had 16 jobs with Pfizer in 25yrs is all you need to know about his depth of knowledge on anything.
    Division is a cluster. Derm is as bad as Xeljanz just has a pipeline of a couple poor agents that will never get 100mil in sales. Better than Xeljanz w Zippo!