Damage control

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's what Acell should do-

1. Executive members should be having an emergency meeting now and they should really be looking in the mirror. The bad press and rep negativity is reaching terminal velocity and everything trickles down to the physicians and hospitals. Changes need to be made from the local DM level to VP immediately. High quality individuals need to be recruited and paid!

2. Pay the reps a salary and commission from dollar one. 70k at least + commission. The current system does not work. Empower the reps so they they can do more!!! If they had any sense they would announce this at the Vegas meeting!!!

3. Get some reimbursement people that know the system and the payers. Any decent startup recruites the very best/expensive reimbursement folks they can afford. I scratch my head on this one as I just can't see Acell ever getting paid with the current team???

4. Get SOME studies going!!!!

5. Anybody from the home office that does not understand they are in a support role to the field...can em! Anyone who doesn't return your call for help or support....can em!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a joke post? Your boy would have to admit that he has no idea what he is doing. It would be an admission of failure. The comp plan listed on prior thread is what most device companies offer. Your boy knows nothing but how to be a Distributor. NEWS FLASH, if that worked there would be no device companies, they would all be distributors!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about just some basic selling tools? What are we doing here? I can't do my job unless I have something to work with. I came over because of wound pictures. What a fool I am. No leadership at all. This is absolutely a total waste of an opportunity... Why is it so hard to give the reps something to work with???? Does ACell really not know what it takes to be successful? ACell reps are going it alone. Thanks ACELL!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arghhhh, me maties. 8 years later and all of these still ring true. Me smellin' some bull dong in the air.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tops reps will be kept. We don’t need more managers, so you’re all gone. You think we give a crap about the people? Ha! Guess you don’t know anyone who has worked here in the past.