Dan Brennan

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2016 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insys reps, are you surviving under the leadership of your new COO? What are the biggest changes to date? Is Dan driving 100% compliant business practices?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He should be in human resources. He has strengths. He just has zero sales skills. Just not the right man for the position Insys hired him for. Must be a balance of compliance and sales in pharmaceuticals. Sales are literally abysmal simce he took the job. He will be fired soon, because he is in the wrong position. Sales are an innate skill. He does not have it. The launch will be a complete failure. He has to go before Insys launches this new drug.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. Lying, cheating, and sleaze equal sales competence at Insys.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are being ridiculous . Plenty of people can sell effectively while being ethical and compliant at the same time. Clearly Dan has been unable to do so. One has to still be held accountable to perform a job. You can't simply excuse lack of performance due to what is now a standard requirement to be working within the basic confines of compliance in the pharmaceutical industry. Checks and balances people. Dan was a terrible choice for this position. He has had plenty of time to prove himself worthy of the job. Sad part is, he does not even care. He is happy to fail miserably and collect paycheck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ridiculous? I think you are the one that is ridiculous! Any idiot can see that sales dropped the minute Dan went in and told everyone to sell compliantly. That is why he was brought in. I also think you are confused about the role of a COO vs a salesperson. I can see how you want changes, maybe to drive non compliance for the new drug launch??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, those of us on the inside know he is on his way out. Kapoor fired him a while ago, so there it is. He has not said a word in 9 am meeting, in 4 months. They are just trying to figure out the best way to break the news to the street, there is no good way to do it . Time for you to find the next man up, so you can kiss his -ss in the hope you will stay employed. Kapoor has spoken, and D.B. is gone. We can debate all day long, but the COO is held accountable for the company having decreased by over a billion. Yes, COO is responsible. Move along.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Market cap is up to 1.1B compared to ~ 780-800 when DB came to the company. Yes, the market cap was over $2B during the good ole days of AB and MB running the show but those days are what will cost this company millions of dollars in fines and keep a dark cloud over this company for quite some time. Syndros gaining FDA approval was big for the company and it will provide a much needed additional revenue stream. Anyone who is proclaiming DB has been fired is just another poser on CP.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep kissing jk's ass and badmouthing, it's all you got

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God help us, it is going to be right back to the old Insys ways!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

his departure will be August 3rd at earnings. Street hated him anyway he hasn't been on the road in months. Bye bye

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this argument that Dan sucks cause sales are awful but Alec was amazing because sales were thru the roof. Yes they were and for obviously reasons that he and many other people at this company will be paying for. Subsys sales will never be great or even good again, not with this indication and price. Even current sales numbers are still, in my opinion, higher than they will be because there are still many top reps who bring in a lot of residual money from repeating off label patients. New on label patients are, as always, hard to get and keep - and reauths for some of those older off label patients will slowly fall off as well. This is a specialty drug that when sold compliantly and on label will continue to slide down to what would have been a normalized sales range had the company not rampantly promoted off label, paid docs, hired immoral sales people etc. So please stop comparing anything to years ago - that was a bubble inflated by MB and AB and their minions like KH and JR and the rest. I have no strong opinion on Dan, maybe he's good maybe he sucks, but sales being slow are a result of the company and our practices getting a kick in the ass by the media and Feds. It's called coming back down to earth. Luckily we have a lifeline with a new product to give us all another 6-12 months. Now get out their and book those oncology lunch appointments for May 2017!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your points are all valid, and I agree with them. Your conclusion, that Insys deserves another chance to "get it right" operating within industry compliance requirements, gives me pause. Too many "original architects" of the Subsys debacle are still roaming the halls of power. Wall street may believe you can pull out of this tailspin. Too many pending inquires and lawsuits make me think otherwise. The smart money and smart people are, or already have, moved on. Insys will simply go down as a "cautionary tale"

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DB leaving. Wow!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every move he made was terrible. The realignment killed any chance he had. Never take customers away from earners. Destroyed the company and their future launch. Syndros could have been a success, now it is doomed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DB's incompetence has nothing to do with selling compliantly. He is as guilty as others taking docs out and spending too much. He has no idea what he is doing and has no management or selling skills. He sucks. He'll get a big fat package just like his other Lundbeck buddies. What a joke.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

syndros a success? Lol!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably got tired of having zero decision making ability. JK runs the show.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything was going just fine here no changes needed to be made! LMFAO

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5714240"]Every move he made was terrible. The realignment killed any chance he had. Never take customers away from earners. Destroyed the company and their future launch. Syndros could have been a success, now it is doomed.[/QUOTE]

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This much is true. Always has been. Thays why Matt left, then Alec. They could not stand being puppets. Believe me, they were puppets. It was embarrassing to observe in corporate!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, both didn't willingly leave, they were let go. Despite feeling and being puppets, they wouldn't have left the money