Dan Brennan

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2016 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan gone next? Wow. Dan who doesn't believe in building relationships in sales? That's a shame. Is he leaving to sell peanut butter?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will his departure be announced on the August 3rd Q2 earnings call?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dan joined this shit show for one reason. To get the title that Lundbeck wouldn't give him. I don't think he was fully prepared for what he was walking into.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get it, but he did not need to drag his former collegues over to Insys. I mean, these guys really had a tough time of it. No need for that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please! No one forced them to come here. They were all made VPs at insys. If they couldn't handle it, maybe they shouldn't have been at that level.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am just saying a good leader and more importantly a trustworthy friend doesn't lead his people into a slaughterhouse. These people were defeated before they even begun, and he should have know that from the short time he was already at Insys. I wonder if he did, and and sold them on coming over regardless? We do not need nor want a leader of this sought.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many times do I have to say get over it. You have no idea what you are talking about. Anyone with half a brain has left or wants out of Insys. Period. People take only calculated risks with their careers. Stop making things up. Good luck to you, take a grammar class.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how do you know this? And who could be fully prepared for the, your words, "shit show" of Insys.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually. I do not see what this has to do with Dan's incompetence. Whether he was or was not compliant, and I have read the mixed messages on the board, it does not make a difference in this case. He did not get the job done. It is a very simple fact. He was a huge failure.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you don't get it speaks to your incompetence. You again have no clue.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is going down fast! How many more execs will be in the pen? Guess nobody can save insys