Dan McGrath = Poor Manager

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by anonymous, Jun 23, 2017 at 12:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please see thread title.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny to see this! I worked for him when he covered KY, unreal expectations. Don't miss him as a manager AT ALL. He wanted us to produce business from accounts that had an extreme dislike for Medtronic. Had one doc tell me if we didn't stop asking for opportunities, he was going to have us banned from the account all together.

I heard he got moved because they wanted to put a more capable manager in the territory.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know just who you are you little weasel. Great touch replying to your own thread. What do you think it's going to be like when I find you?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know one of the spine guys from that area. They had to work with a couple of people of his. Said Mcgrath made his employees and them sick of him. Would ask his people to support spine and cranial cases, then want them to start harassing the surgeons about pricing for hardware, case coverage etc. One hospital was furious at the rep over imaging equipment sales tactics and banned him from that hospital because DM made his reps push too hard. Shameful.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying to decide between a stroll through a flowery meadow on a warm spring day, or getting a BJ from Megan Fox.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love reading the rants from the used car salesmen on cafepharma. Here's a clue, surgeons don't need you. They just want the kickbacks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is always a funny thought. You do realize the medical device market is billions of dollars right? You think surgeons did all that by themselves because they went to Med school? My bet is that most surgeons have stock in Med device companies because they see a return on their dollar. Surely you don't think a surgeon can run their practice, innovate new products, and create markets where they didn't exist before right? Dumbass statement.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McGrath is a solid guy and a good manager...anyone who says otherwise has an ax to grind. I worked for him and know several others who did as well and never had these issues or heard of people who did. To put his name out like this in a public forum is a joke. And he wasn't removed for a more competent manager, he was moved because MDT integrated Covidien and every manager in RTG interviewed for their jobs. Funny that he's still around.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is paramount to a hate crime