Dan this is how the game is played....

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2017 at 8:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it a rest you clown! We sent cookie cutters and presented all slackers with trophies:)
    You ungrateful SOB

2. Management

Management Guest

A few more bad deals among the rest won't make any difference...... What should we be grateful for? Overpaid cooperate puppets telling the people who built the foundation of the business how to do it better? Or is it our pig headed CEO doesn't even know where the office is. Commonly known he works a few hours a week by email, and it isn't working out very well. How many companies does this guy have one over on?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Foundation of what business? What exactly did you build that others took away from you?
    Your company purchased its way to this point.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Pathologist not your overpaid sorry ass are the foundation of the business. We built the cash cow you are milking every day and getting tired watching you sift money out of our operation.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you get paid for your engineering? Why did you sell the business? Answer: Things were about to get tough within the industry.. Guess what happened?

6. doctor histo

doctor histo Guest

I am beyond excited for this year's physician symposium where my fellow peers and i can collect participation trophies for made up awards and get our picture taken with dan and his little minion bruce. fat ugly cheap suit. which is which? when is it again? surely we will announce and introduce all the great new labs we're buying. will they be as solid as all of the other great purchases under dan? 3 yrs of dan and over 3 mil in his pocket for part time work and look how far we've come. so much fun. so much fun.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good for you doc....