Daniels Sharpsmart Inc.

Discussion in 'Daniels Sharpsmart' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2011 at 7:09 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the most part, this company does suck to work for. One of the very few redeeming qualities this company has it that they refuse to work with abortion clinics. So no dumping of aborted fetuses directly into landfills like Stericycle has been known to do...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a joke... No I am not a disgruntled exemployee, I am unfortunately still employed by these fools. I am just sick of the lies and deception. The new mgmt to lead sales is a joke. He is a joke and does not understand this business whatsoever. I can't wait to leave this company. I was lied to when I started and this by far has been the worst career move that I have ever made. We will never be able to compete with Stericycle because we simply do not have the service capabilites they do.

FYI, stericycle may do business with abortion clinics, but that waste does not go straight to landfill. That waste( pathological) goes to incinerators, so no landfill..

so as you can see. there are no redeeming qualities that this company that we collect paychecks from has.......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CEO has not changed, all BS and now he has his Aussie mate over as his spy, what a joke

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latest rumor is that Daniels will be merging/purchasing Waste Management's medwaste business.....anyone hearing that?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure why people think Dan Daniels will change things. Quit catering to his shallow ego. He has people fired if they say something he doesn't want to hear (mgr in new york area), somehow feels the need to be everyones moral compass dictating what they should have done in their personal lives. Any business owner would see a problem by simply looking at the turnover and doing exit interviews. The company and all leadership are morally deprived. Seems to be an Aussie trend. The top three, Dan, Markass, and Skinner will say anything to get people to do something. Problems is they tend to be lies. How many times have I heard "we are working on that" "we are going to fix that" "You can make xxx dollars here" and the best "we'll look into that" "we'll discuss that later on or at our next meeting" which simply means "no" or "i don't have an answer". Skinner loves to come and make promises and paint a pretty picture but its based on lies. You'll get stuck fixing the problem and justifiing why we can't do something at the next customer meeting that Skinner just won't be able to make it to. The whole thing is a crooked mess. Dan knows there are serious problems but the lack of integrity allows him to wash his hands of any guilt.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they hired a new Sales Director for US. Poor son-of-bitch either didn't see this thread or was too desperate to go work anywhere else. Good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work for that worthless company. dont fix anything, pay is shitty. been there 5 years close the doors and moved to a none union state and dont even mention us in there news letter. No respect for there employess. Gary burns, Evean, Jamie, ALL WORTHLESS liers. they got radied the first 2 years i was there for ilegal aliens working there, and another for selling cocane. not joking about this at all. O and there sales reps. lol never rest ever. doing more thene the job they get paid for. Its a failer at a company. It came from and still is in astraila. need i say more. I have sever hatered for this company, o ya before i forget if your a truck driver lol get luck leagly driving under logs or proper permits or insurans lol.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like things are going well for you buddy if you are on this site at 1:42 on a Thursday! Big job you have, things are going that well for you huh?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dipshit! July 1st was a Sunday. You must be looking at your bass ackwards Austrailian calendar or do you dingoes just still keep time by making chalk marks on your prison cell walls? I posted probably around the same time your dumb ass should have been on your conference call with the pricks in Austrailia. Loser!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waste Management are getting out of the medical waste business, so no merging going on, they have laid of most staff, and have little business

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
    So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
    So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye Markus

I'm glad you go, I cannot tell a lie
    I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, you fly back to Australia
    So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
    Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye Markus

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Markus

We know you are still reading these posts

You and you EGO will not be missed

The company is looking forward to moving forward without you

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a former employee who saw but worked against the issues and with some very talented people helped grow a company that has now given you a job. The war ended in 1945 and the Aussies and Yanks were allies, from what i hear still are. Bitterness will eat you up and with unemployment in the US still sitting pretty high, swallow your pride and be humble in still having a job even in an Australian Owned enterprise. As a group you can change the culture and make the most of opportunities or jump on board the sledging blame game which as it turns out, has never helped a single soul.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Markus has taken a one year sabbatical... and Dan Daniels has taken an active role in managing the North American market again. Add in the fact his brother Red Daniels is moving here to live in Chicago and it appears someone has finally figured out the ship was adrift with no leadership in the largest market they are in throughout the world. Only took 5+ years and the loss of several great employees and accounts they said they would never lose before Markus was fired or off on sabbatical depending who you talk to. I have no doubt it was the loss of customers that lead to this not the horrific way they treat their employees since the only thing Dan-iels cares about is money. They still continue to employ several staff that manages markets hundreds of miles away from where they live wasting tens of thousands dollars every year. Couple this with all the costly decisions made that was huge failures (Track Smart II, Medi Smart, etc...)It is of little shock they have not given front line staff raises in years. Dan you should have sold when you had people fooled into thinking you had a well run profitable company, Oh well, there is always the Japan market you can go after, just get it done before they get bored with the cute accent and figure out they are getting over billed and under serviced like most of the people in the States have come to realize. Dan claims to be a Christian business man but must be a different Christian religion than the one I am part of.