Darrin Englehart

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Dec 29, 2018 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy was a POS. I was an original rep in the oncology division when it was still a pilot program and he had it out for me. He was abusive towards me and should not be working in this field.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What! Wait!?
    More details please

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%! That’s what happens when you take a mediocre rep and throw them into a management position.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually you were just a horrible rep and Darrin was just doing his job

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes i am sure you were immediately hired after you were fired by Darrin.i am sure you have landed on your feet and by now are working for a leading oncology company as a top performing rep there. You are really showing Darrin how wrong he was for firing your butt.
    Not.... loser

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great thing about this thread is that I do know this guy and he left Insys back in Dec 2015. This post started 3 years later. Funny

Someone is sure hung up on the past.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was a member of the build out of this oncology team it one of the original five. We had a few individuals that needed their hands held. If you work in this industry you are an adult so make adult decisions and move on with your life.

Plus there were 2 reps under him that were let go. One was a compliance issue nightmare and the other was someone who didn’t do their job.

Funny thing about the lack of compliance rep was that he did not do an expense report for 8 months. He just paid the bill instead of sending in his receipts for compliance purposes with the sunshine act.

Both were let go by HR and not the manager. By HR letting these reps go it allowed the manager to focus on the reps who actually worked and did things the right way for the oncology division.

My guess on who posted this thread would be one of those individuals. One was from California or the other was from North Carolina.

I know Darrin helped me join an oncology company just like some of the other reps in the region when the shit hit the fan with the pain division.