Dasotraline is dead

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2018 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

25% of patients reported they lost all control of their bowels within the first week. Now studying this as a possible med for severe constipation. At least 6 months before we know anything more.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shit flows downhill !!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same side effects of all the other drugs on the market that are made from tiger urine. Go back and watch the videos of Charlie Sheen's melt down and you will then see the side effects of drugs made from tiger urine. Winning!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then the first people they should test it in is the ELT, because they are all full of sā€”-

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Charlie Sheen was tiger blood dumbass

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya. Doesn't the idiot know that tiger blood is different than tiger urine? From what I hear, uric acid crystals form as the tiger urine is reduced and dried as the main raw ingredient for the synthesis of the Dasotraline compound. These uric acid crystals are powerful (as you can assume because it comes from tiger urine and tigers are powerful animals) but very unstable. Seems the instability of the uric acid crystals has made the compound vary widely from batch to batch. This has created batches that make the person taking it delusional and manic. Anyway, that's what I'm hearing. Anyone in medical or home office able to elaborate?

I think in the future, we as a company will think twice about spending so much money on any product that is distilled from tiger urine. Didn't Zetonna have tiger urine in it too?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about. It's tiger urine not tiger blood. Who'd make a drug out of tiger blood you fool.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF? Tiger Urine? I thought it was