Dasotraline is DOA

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2018 at 9:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dasotraline is dead in the water folks. Run for your life

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait to hear the “spin” on this one

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry! Latuda lawsuit will give us 100 more years

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess on the spin is how binge is going to be the new hottest thing. Let’s look at the market potential. There is no way binge can be enough to save our jobs. The end. Time to go to Alkermes!!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t think for a minute that management didn’t know about this months ago! This is bad, real bad!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true, this is the second time desotraline died. Whatever happened to SUN-101?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad new is usually released on a Friday as people are looking ahead to the weekend

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long ago do you think RBMs found out?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Respiratory has been selling it for like 6mos. Are you really that ignorant?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The script volume would say otherwise...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to last quarterly report, sales were 3 million. That includes stocking the shelves. And another 1 million comes from the oldies from the old products from Novartis. Way to go, respiratory team. Good thing you guys have Brovana and what is left of the Xopenex line

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a single mention in the article about the inability of our manufacturing facility to control the volatility of the tiger urine that is the main ingredient of the dasotraline compound formulation. I'm thinking if we even would have received approval, we would never have been able to commercially manufacture the product because of the instability of the large batches of tiger urine needed to create the compound. See the Stanford Sigma Six study from 2008 discussing why compounds made from tiger urine will never be viable for commercial manufacture. So far as I can tell, there has been nobody who has been able to product synthetic tiger urine. I don't know what we were thinking when we moved forward with this compound.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely true. They attempted to add a synthetic amine to stabilize the properties of the tiger urine that have the seroternergic effects, but the the trace amount of tiger semen (don’t ask... there are apparently some kinky fuckers that work at the processing plants) have contaminated and destabilized the entire product/process. Back to drawing board...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS on the above post. Just some one from medical spewing the same crap. BTW, mister obvious, we all know the tiger semen story is a rip off of the bull semen (which actually happened and is not a delusional rambling to fit your Dasotraline fantasy) happened a long long time ago with the omnaris compound. At least thats what the rumor was. Those of us who have been here over 12 years all call BS on your little Dasotraline semen fantasy. Keep it real bro!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omnaris was wild boar semen, get your facts straight, dude!!! Remember? Bull semen was hydrophobic... When they used the bull semen, Omnaris just dripped right back out of your nose. Efficacy was reduced by 93% with the bull!

Sidenote: I wonder why we haven't had to replace a researcher in 20years?