Dave Powley

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by anonymous, Feb 2, 2016 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's obvious I am smarter than you based on your spelling! Tell us, what is a "refard" anyway?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're the silly one. A refard is a slow farter. Everyone knows that. You refard

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, Dave, long time, no see. How are you? How's Stephie?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you Bocker!! You Bock Boys were complete fuckups at Sanofi. Totally in over their heads . Powley was a empty suit who was better suited working the tollbooth on the jersey turnpike. They don't get any dumber than Daniels and Rice.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're a silly jerk boy who smells they're owm farts and drops samples for a living. stupid rep, Dave Powley is the best and you're not. i'm gonna get you

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pow-pow powley is your buddy, huh.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave Powly has been a good addition to the Ferring team. To date he's delivered strong financial results and with out argument he's demonstrated good to great leadership. Far more than most in the industry let alone Ferring. We should all be thankful. Please lick your own balls if you can. Dave can. I've been inspired to do so by licking my dogs smelly balls.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha. Powley is a cold turd on a stick. C'mon, we all know he sucks. Big lips latched on any ass that is above him. He knows it! Total loser. Figures, were a total loser of a company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahaha!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one sick idiot. Get help.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are very funny. Do your fingers stink because you stick them where they shouldn't be? Dave's do. He has stinky fingers

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave was and is a douchbag. Complete asswipe who couldn't run a lemonade stand.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it's true. Have you smelled Dave's fingers too?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Dave is leaving?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There must be some other ex Sanofi person that needs a toadie. Who else would take him?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave isn't going any where because he is really good and appreciates what a great company Ferring is. Plus he has stinky fingers like me and Aaron, smells like hole.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave was an idiot when he was at Sanofi. Good Luck

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave was and is an idiot long before Sanofi. Gotta hand it to him, he is a world- class ass-licker, not kisser. This guy goes for the gusto! So obvious it’s pathetic.
    Typical know nothing, clueless, bullshitter.
    Also, a total phoney. Big smile on his face aleays, but he’ll stab you in the back with no hesitation. Likes the ladies, always displays that shit eating grin on his face.
    Would love to put my fist in it. Was tolerated with Pharmacia, Got fired from Pfizer, Sanofi, and landed here. What does that tell you?
    Unfortunately. Pharma is full of losers like him.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Powleys biggest accomplishment is always telling his boss what they want to hear coupled with a willingness to throw others under the bus.

Guess that is what Ragans values.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t believe a word that’s been written about Dave or Brent for that matter. Both are excellent leaders with strong track records of success.