Dave Ricks Welcome Employees Back to 2018

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2018 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave Ricks, CEO of Eli Lilly was so generous offering and serving free coffee to employees that came back to work on Jan. 3.
    He was so proud of himself it was video taped and post on Lilly internal sites and externally on LinkedIn .... Seriously? This engages employees?

AT&T gave employees an extra $1000 in bonus cash at end of year due to corporate tax breas. Dave give cup of coffee?

Take a look at the SEC filling for Executive salaries up 9.1% totaling $47mm for just the top 6 or 7 people.

I hope he paid for the coffee out of his own pocket. My boss is not allowed to expense a cup of coffee for me or my team. He does but I know he did not get a 9% raise from last year.

Shareholders must be proud of the new CEO at Lilly, a Barista Boy? Room for cream?

Wow - go back to cutting employees jobs - at least it is something we know you are GREAT at DOING!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

saw that on LinkedIn. Not the greatest look for those looking from the inside. We will see nothing like what at&t did. He is gonna cut sales heavily IMHO, the new aise tool will give him the data to pull it off. Who needs reps anyway.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's already cut 3,500 jobs as of late and many more to come this month. He will singlehandedly take what's left of this company down. It's really hard to watch, especially as a shareholder.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with all of these posts. As a shareholder it makes me very angry to see this video. He is one of the most egotistical people I've ever met. He is excellent at destroying companies which is exactly what he has done to Lilly. Sad. Used to be a great company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a lot of hate for derm I see. Ricks is gonna bury everyone. Bryan Litton bounced to abbvie after telling OBU they are so great. 98% of the OBU is terrible.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To anyone who is stupid enough to think Davey is going to make Lilly great again, you are a total fool. He has singlehandedly destroyed a truly once great company. It’s no longer so thanks to Ricky. Jerk.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

such a stoopid, freaking, narcissist idiot. Someone needs to get him out now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The goal is to make Lilly "YOUNG" again. The average age of the workforce should be less than 40 and he's making it happen. Our man Dave, Rocks!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave Ricks is same kind of narcissist as Trump... Mr Coffee is all about getting people to praise him... for what for nothing.... hope his parents are safe in hiding... after all they are probably old like the super employees he dumped out of the company... total lack of ethics in this company... the FDA should look a little more closely...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get off Mr.T,s back much much smarter and endearing than D.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Davey is a shell of a human being and he has no soul! Karma happens!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karma won’t happen till after July 1 which is the date all the rest of the 50 year olds will be gone. People think they are safe in Diabetes in Management and above and they will be gone by June end. Just look at history and the boomers can see what is going to happen during this final phase. Then DR will be on his way out.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fourteen months from now Lilly will be doing this again only there will be deeper cuts. Novo’s semaglutide will be on most formularies and Trulicity will be NDC locked! Biosimilar Humalog will be out this year and take 50% of our mealtime market, ultra rapid will be a flop and nasal glucagon will be priced too expensive so intramuscular glucagon will win! Basaglar will be a commodity so even less promotion and last but not least, Lilly will be paid less for their portion of the BI contract!! You people are hosed!!! The “leader” in the Diabetes Market will be short lived at best! Mr. Ricks HATES the sales force and because most scripts are written because of contracts done with National and Regional Accounts, more sales reps will be fired! Look for a reduction in the DBU by 50%-60%! Haha! Good luck everyone!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally, something worthwhile to read instead of the childish ‘all you over 50s’ are gone’. The sales force is quickly becoming obsolete. Pharmacy benefit manager deals, biosimilars and several generations of digital savvy physicians who will not bother with reps, especially since you don’t deliver free lunches very often anymore. Thus, all the gloating millennials better stop w your lattes, craft beers and avocado toast and save save save, since there will be no pension and SS will go belly up. You are on your own.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FDA. Come on dude

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is the absolute truth. He has never thought sales people. Sales people are the Valley people not the Hill people. I don’t remember anymore. I’ve heard it so many times I get it mixed up. Either way. Lilly’s sales force is done.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell is avocado toast??
    I'm over 50 and work in Lilly Diabetes -- am I gone in June? I'm in a meeting with Enrique now, so let me know and I will tell him.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you are over 50 and meeting with Enrique, that means you are untouchable! For whatever reason Davey Ricks likes to be top-heavy! There are way too many VPs, Directors, and DOSs and high-level koolaid drinkers!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is too stupid to be CEO. At least his predecessors could speak with Wall Street (especially after Drump's state of the union) and be clever enough not to sink the stock--read Barron's report today and def puts the dunce hat on Davey