Dave Ricks Welcome Employees Back to 2018

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2018 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm, let's see. Davey is making $12 million a year and you are NOT. Who's the dunce?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Davey just announced today that Lilly will get $9B in tax cuts in 2018 due to Trump's tax reform. What's he gonna do with all this cash? Stop the fast erosion of the sales force? Nope, that will continue for quite some time. Nowhere close to being done. Bring back Lilly's strong R&D team? Nope, he's already gotten rid of all of those great minds and has no intention to hire more. Buy another company? Nope. No intention. Buy 3rd party R&D and look at phase I drugs that other development only companies are making? Bingo! Too bad he won't have any reps in the field to support and sell them and no medical staff to back them up. All over the news today. Pretty bad decisions. As a share holder, I'm very angry at his mismanagement. I don't expect this company to be around too much longer. Ricky is demolishing it bit by bit. Sad.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The #MeToo's are coming. The #MeToo's are coming. Stay tuned. Next week will be a rough one for some of the Weinstein-males in Lilly leadership.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drama much?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nonsense. Who cares if the sales force erodes? Glorified UPS drivers.

What strong R&D team? You mean in the '70s and '80s? People must understand that big pharma can't innovate given the rewards structure, despite all the BS about "Fail Fast". The only incentive LRL had was to keep a compound alive no matter what, in order to protect their phoney baloney jobs, so they can fund the McMansions in Carmel, and have their kids go to private schools.

If you disagree on the last point, I can only mock you from afar as I witnessed it year after miserable year. Alzheimers is a good example, but they are dozens upon dozens of others that were not as publicized. Lilly's own data showed that it had the highest level of successful phase 2 studies and the lowest for phase 3.