Davinci- what a scam

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical Patient Discussions' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2012 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Intuitive Surgical response to anything that challenges them on science, technology or ethics. All class....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

483.22 USD −12.83 (2.59%)
    May 10, 11:54 AM EDT ·

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Postoperative changes of bilateral chest wall and midline abdomen. presumed external lap sponges projecting over the right breast/chest wall and left axilla. Numerous clips in the abdomen and pelvis as well as foley catheter. Correlate clinically for abnormal instrument count. Abnormal instrument count is in reference to a retractor system although specific part description is unavailable and unknown. I cant get any provider in my city to explain what happened during the robotic surgery that had to get converted to open. had 89 blood transfusions, seperate surgery for ureter repairs, occlusion of gastric artery, revascularizations, Had 3 hysterectomies, go figure, pretty sure the first one never happened, doc just did bs so he can get those 5 or 6 under his belt so he can go to the training class. He never did it, thats why the second surgery had all these issues. This machine has turned alot of providers into criminals. Not biting my toungue anymore. Cant get help, Hell left disabled after surgery, got approved for disability in less than a month. and I am sure this is part of the whole bs. controlled opposition. I posted a while ago, and the provider i spoke on get upset and put my name all over the internet and gay websites. real mature. first one to do what? ss xi? what a joke.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the English language your second language? That was some word salad.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so sorry this happened to you! Prayers for you and your family. Did the surgeon tell you why they converted?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You had THREE hysterectomies?! There’s an old saying:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, and someone is either a r***** or a liar.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all it was not me, It was a family member, second of all, having 3 hysterectomies is retarded, which is my point. She never had 3 hysterectomies, but the doctor did some fuckery with his own records, fraudently altered , for whatever reason, I am not here to guess as to why he would do that, I have my own opinion. I would be more than happy to answer your next question, which is how did the health insurance carrier pay for 3 hysterectomies. just let me know and I have the answer to that too. I have records of all this. Every record altered, probably to show more records on the books. I do not suffer from LMC, my marble count is just fine. The r***** and the liar are both one in the same, and that is why alot of the injuries do not get reported with the robot, Let me rephrase, not injuries, I meant to say assault, that would better describe what happened to my family member. I have nothing left to say or comment , I just had to clarify that 3 hysterectomy thing. To clarify a little bit more, Your an asshole, these victims, and dont get it confused, they are victims, put all their faith , sometimes blindly and ignorantly, into their doctors and beleive that what they are telling them Is all accurate, and for their own good. They are tricked into beleiving trickery that the doctor uses by his choice of words. Centimeters and millimeters are delibratly switched so the size of a cyst seems alot bigger than what it is, and its all downhill from there. In my experience, I have witnessed doctors turned into criminals, commiting felonies way beyond the malpractice aspect, I am talking about criminal acts. He who laughs last laughs the hardest, the records, better yet evidence I have, will one day help someone from having to go through the whole fuckery of the scam. The machine itself is an amazing peice of technology that is probably capable of doing some amazing things that the public is not aware of. They show us grapes being peeled and paper airplanes folded, but thats just another calculated ploy. Its not the machine, its the handful of individuals and practices that let these individuals commit these criminal acts on patients and turn a blind eye to it all in the name of profits. And SAVE ME THE r***** BULLSHIT BUDDY, WE ALL KNOW THE REASON THERE ARE NOT AS MANY ADVERSE EVENTS REPORTED IS BECAUSE THE PATIENTS ARE NOT AWARE OF THEIR INJURIES UNTIL AFTER THEY ARE DISCHARGED AND GO HOME. SURGERY LOOKS LIKE A SUCCESS. THEN WHEN THEY GET READMITTED IT IS DELIBRATLY MADE TO LOOK LIKE IT IS SOMETHING UNRELATED AND NOT A READMISSION, IT LOOKS LIKE A SEPERATE ENCOUNTER. THE FINANCIAL SIDE OF THE TRICKERY IS AMAZING, SO A BSO, BASICALLY PAYS 1200 GIVE OR TAKE, DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE, AND THATS WITH THE ROBOT, DOES NOT INCLUDE THE HOSPITAL STAY. WHILE THE READMISSION ENDS UP COSTING THE INSURANCE PROVIDER 350,000. EXCUSE ME IT IS NOT TECHNICALLY A READMISSION, BUT WE ALL KNOW IT IS. i WOULD LIKE TO BELEIVE THAT THESE HANDFUL OF CRIMINALS, I MEAN PROVIDERS, ARE NOT DELIBERATLY INJURING THESE INNOCENT PATIENTS WITH THE ROBOT DURING SURGERY, JUST TO GET THEM ON THE COMEBACK TO THE HOSPITAL, WHERE IS WHERE THE REAL HUSTLE HAPPENS. i AM JUST A NOBODY, SOMEBODY WITH ONLY A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, MY OPINION DOES NOT MATTER, IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE, WHAT I SAY OR DO, ONE THING I CAN SAY FOR SURE THO IS THE SCAM, GOES DOWN ON THE COMEBACK, AND IF YOU KNOW THAT A CRIME IS HAPPENING AND YOU DO NOT SPEAK UP, IN THE END YOU CAN AND WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL. I WONDER IF THERE HAS BEEN ANY KIND OF DATA PUT OUT ON HOW MANY OF THESE PATIENTS END UP WAKING UP FROM SURGERY AND ARE MISSING AN UNSPECIFIED ORGAN AND DONT KNOW ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT WAS NOT MENTIONED AT THE TIME OF PROCEDURE, AND DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A MISADVENTURE. GIVE ME A BREAK DUDE, IF A r***** AND LIAR LIKE ME CAN PUT ALL THIS TOGETHER THAN A I KNOW A GENIUS LIKE YOU HAS GOT TO KNOW THAT WHEN KARMA COMES AROUND AND BITES YOU SQUARE IN YOUR ASS YOUR GOING TO BE ONE ASSLESS r*****.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you confident it was the robot’s fault for your family member’s injuries and not the surgeon? If so, how?

Did you file a lawsuit against either intuitive and/or your surgeon?

How long ago did this happen?

I hope she is healing and regaining her strength after all of this. I have found water therapy, slow walks, and pt very helpful.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this mean as in is it something indicative of a robotic surgery failure or clips and catheters should not be a part of the surgery?? I am not sure what you are stating... “presumed external lap sponges projecting over the right breast/chest wall and left axilla. Numerous clips in the abdomen and pelvis as well as foley catheter. ”

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And dwas lost their case and you get nothing Haaaaa Haaaas Fool

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much has ISI paid to date in settlements?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manufacturer is not responsible for informed consent. Any surgeon who says they were not aware of any potential or reported problems is a flat out liar. The world of surgery is a lot smaller than you think. Word travels fast

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$0

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiots...

It appears that word did travel, you are absolutely correct - right to the desks of shareholders

“making false and misleading statements and omitting certain material facts in certain public statements and in the company’s filings with the SEC...”

What were these false and misleading facts? You CSRs should maybe start keeping your mouths closed in the operating rooms... your egos will be your demise.

“The case alleged that Intuitive violated federal security laws and failed to report injuries associated with its industry-leading da Vinci robotic surgery platform and misled investors, according to court documents.

Plaintiffs in the suit claimed to have engaged in “extensive factual investigations” which included reviews of press releases, news articles, transcripts and interviews with Intuitive employees on a confidential basis, as well as the opinions of economic experts, according to court documents.”

Looks like the manufacturer is responsible after all, doesn’t it, dumbass??!!

https://www.massdevice.com/intuitive-surgical-pays-43m-to-settle-class-actions/

43million for just one case settlement fee? You guys add as well as the company you work for manufactures robots. Go back to school and finish up your AA degrees at your community colleges. Assholes.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goodness gracious. They say profanity is a symptom of a weak vocabulary. You certainly appear to have not paid attention in grammar school. I shall pray for you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, please do pray for me! I can use all the prayers I can get. Pray that my wounds heal from where the known product defects of the murderous davinci robot caused perforations in organs that weren’t even in the area of my surgery (arcing..) leaving me with a painful and limited life moving forward. Pray for all of the survivors whose lives were irreparably changed and live daily with pain and suffering from product defects they were not warned about....

The FDA has confirmed historically that ISI has violated Federal law as it relates to adverse reporting of the DaVinci robot. This stated known defect by the manufacturer poses the same threat of injury and death.

MAUDE Adverse Event Report: INTUITIVE SURGICAL, INC ENDOWRIST;DAVINCI SI PERMANENT CAUTERY HOOK

“Broken wire at the weld combined with silicone potting separation likely created a path for arcing to occur, which confirms the customer reported complaint. Wire breakage at weld is a known issue which is not attributed to mishandling/misuse engineering has determined that the failure related to this complaint, the conductor wire pulling out from the weld location at the base of the instrument, is not user interaction related.“

Per Intuitive Surgical’s own patent request:

“Electrically conductive reducer device, related systems, and related methods “ (Intuitive knows there is a
    defect in design. This isn’t a patent for an improvement of a design, it is a complete redesign) Patent #20180132890

https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/ucm363260.htm

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ISI # 1 Dwas are pathetic and seek sympathy and attention. They were injured through their own stupidity and signed off on robot/procedure risks and dangers. I feel no remorse for them and the one person devotes their life to posting here. So sad!