Dayvigo Launch + Covid-19

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Mar 12, 2020 at 5:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm... How are we supposed to launch a new drug when the entire country is on lockdown?

Are we gonna be turned into Inside sales reps?

Are our jobs gonna be in danger?

Are we even still having our NSM meetings?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We aren’t the only Pharma company launching a drug in this environment. Take your Belsomra and calm down.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this is the quality of reps hired

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's right, maybe we can hire new people

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I hear from my manager one more time “when we were at Sanofi we did......” we don’t work at the last company we use to work for any more, do you understand that! Jap management going to perform “seppuku” to spare their honor realizing what the hell they allowed to be hired.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

layoffs without severance

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't be more proud to work for Eisai.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If people aren't back in the field by mid to end of April, they better start looking for something else to do... they aren't going to keep paying you for nothing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not going to end well.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This pandemic will change the Pharma sales model forever. When this is finally over, physicians offices will want to reduce their risks going forward, and they will realize that they don't need (or want) reps coming into their offices and hanging around in sample closets. More and more offices will ban reps outright and virtual selling will become the norm.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When sales don't drop, pharma will realize that reps are not needed. Just a handful of virtual can get it done.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are they going to train the Physician Speakers for Dayvigo?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed. Outdated industries like pharma will fall away & new industries that are relevant to the post-corona world will crop up in their places. Even in the absence of a pandemic, Dayvigo was never going to be anything but a polished turd. Post-corona, the battle-hardened PCPs will no longer tolerate/entertain all these the obvious me-too money-grabs

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true. When you hit the field, that newly priced med over a generic is going to be extra tough. Nobody is going to want to pay that cost.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tough roads ahead, mighty tough roads ahead.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roads??? Where we’re going there are no roads..

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a dirt road that goes off a cliff

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have my condolences for joining Eisai.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question has to be asked, at what point do you stop paying people to sit around waiting to launch a product? This will not keep up much longer. Also, reps are not going to be allowed by these offices to just run right back in, Houston, we have a problem.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear you but, It's cheaper to keep someone for 2 months rather than let them go then re-hire and re-train someone. I guess you could furlough people and take them back at some point but, legal would make you do retraining and yet again theres the cost. If we know the date offices were gong to open again, I could answer the question specifically. I think mid June to July 1 we will be back at work. Just a guess